z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍 | MaeveMadden

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍

• thanks so much@Sinead Corcoran !!! so so good!! noticing slight improvements with my flexibility already and that was only my second barre class! 🥳 really enjoyed tonight's and can't wait until next week! Totally agree with @Danielle McKay , I'm floating compared to you ☹️ xxx 

• @Chloe Owens@Danielle McKay thank you so much for your lovely comments 😍 I'm delighted you are enjoying the class! 

Firstly, we must remember I have been training since I was 6 years old and that every body is different! Just because you might not be going as far in a stretch doesn't mean it isn't still having a benefit. 
    The best way to increase your flexible is to stretch consistently whether that's a 5 minute routine first thing in the morning or right before you go to bed! After a hot shower can be a good time to do some stretching too as your muscles are already nice and warm! 🙂

• @Sinead Corcoran hi sinead love the classes and couldn't do it last night so wanted to do it this  morning but can't find it in the library ? i love the mix of the team queen workouts . xx

• @karen gilding I'm so sorry about that! I'll contact the technical team and I'm sure it will be up asap 😘

• @Sinead Corcoran thank you so so much for ur class this wk. Yet again you put moves in there that I've never done b4 and my goodness it burned!! Loving this workout. You are fab teacher xx

• I'm a little late to the Barre Class but spent today catching up and I have to say I love it! Sinead is a dream 😊

• @Lisa Whelehan@Carmel Mulvany ah thanks queens 😍😍

• @Sinead Corcoran work has been kicking my ass the last two weeks but managed to try the class. I'm so annoyed but I don't think it's for me 😫. This is NO reflection on you, I thought you were so friendly, welcoming and described everything brilliantly, I was so looking forward to it and felt my inner (clumsy) ballerina start to come out during the warmup but my hypermobile knees didn't like the pulsing. Let me know if there's any adaptations, if theres not no worries at all! 

• @Caitriona Lyons firstly thank you so much for your kind words! 😍

I'm sorry to hear that the pulsing is causing you problems. With hypermobile joints it's so important to build up the muscles around the joint so strong quads would be really important for you. 

To modify you could reduce the depth of your plié and then be very mindful of how big your pulses are - the smaller the better! 
    The other option would be to just hold the positions or to do slow plies instead of the small pulses.

Alternatively as well if you are following on catch up you could skip over the first pulsing section with the chair and then continue on with the bum exercises. 

I hope that helps! 😘

• @Sinead Corcoran thanks so much for the advice! I'll definitely try some of those adaptations!!! 

• @Caitriona Lyons keep me posted! And don't be afraid to ask more questions if you have them!☺️

• @Sinead Corcoran thank so much for today's mobility & Stretch class it was exactly what was needed after all the workouts xx 

• @Sinead Corcoran fantastic class today sinead! Only completed yet this evening but as always, I just loved it! Thanks a mill x

• @Gemma O Connor @Carmel Mulvany oh I needed it too queens!! Feeling ready to take on the week today!! 🤩

• @Carmel Mulvany @Sinead Corcoran going to be doing it 2moro morning all excited about it. Great reviews Queens. 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Absolutely loved doing@Sinead Corcoran acfive recovery class this morning. Have felt so stiff and tired the last couple of days, this was just what I needed to ease myself back in! Thank you so much 👏🏻

• @Shaunagh Smith oh so glad u enjoyed it Queen. I just finished it. I adored it @Sinead Corcoran. I woke Monday with my back issues & some trapped nerves so I really was excited to do this class but the day ran away on me so this morning I was determined to get it done. And oh my word the relief I feel is amazing. This is my go to class now. Its my new goal to get this class done on a more regular basis. Thank u so much Sinead 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Shaunagh Smith@Audrey Browne I'm so glad you enjoyed the class and are already feeling the benefit! Rest and recovery is so important for our bodies! Audrey that's a fantastic goal! ☺️

• @Audrey Browne I knew u would love it queen, felt brilliant after it xx

• @Sinead Corcoran thank u thank u thank u Barre Ballet was absolutely amazing this evening as it is every wk. But this evening I started to see changes in my flexibility again. Delighted that I have my heels fully to the floor again in the downward dog. Over the moon. I thoroughly enjoyed it Sinead thanks so much. Buzzing. Oh Queens it's a must class honestly. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️❤️❤️