z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

All Out Legs | MaeveMadden

All Out Legs

• For anyone who hasn't done today's all out legs workout I have to recommend it! I was exhausted and about to take a nap and decided to get my workout done first 😂 feel so much better after it and the songs were fab! The Ab routine was also so good for any OG's the side plank came back 🙏🏼💖 For anyone needing that bit of motivation today, you can do it. Queens don't quit 👑👑👑

• Hi Amy just done it there and my legs are like jelly but it was amazing such a mood booster !!

• @Mairead Murphy so are mine! So hard to walk back up the stairs. We did it though. Hoping they won't be too stiff tomorrow! 

• @Amy NicUilliam I'm still sitting on the ground 😂and I hope mine aren't either ☺️fingers crossed 🤞 

• @Amy NicUilliam Just did it there.  Omg my legs are in bits right now. I'm going to have to crawl to the shower ha. It was my first week trying all out legs. I love it. Defo going to do this class every week now. 

• @Amy NicUilliam all out legs was brilliant today loved the side planks and really enjoyed rock this party being added back into it 🙌🏻🔥 it's such a upbeat song to power through. At the end of session when@Maeve Madden says lying on ur mat, u don't need to ask me twice clasp onto it after giving the workout everything 🥵😂😂👸  xx 

• @Cora Savage oh it's such a brilliant way to start the week. Sometimes If I skip a Monday I'll still start my week with it the next day. Even if we're stiff tomorrow we will loosen out as soon as we do the next jumpy workout !! 😅

• @Gemma O Connor " you don't need to ask me twice " so true!! Straight down to the mat as soon as I could 😂 always loved the side planks. I remember back in March I couldn't hold myself up for very  long at all. thanks to@Maeve Madden  I can now do the advanced one with the leg up. I never would have thought it 🙏🏼🙏🏼👑👑👑

• Such a good start to the week 🥳🥰 Got so excited to hear dua lipa at the end aswell my fave finisher 🥳🌶 Wasn't able for the circuits after it but will try catch up tomorrow!😅

• Love it Queens!!!!! It was so so good wasn't it!! Soooo spicy! My legs and bum are killing 🤣🤣 no idea how I'm going to walk, get down the stairs or sit on the loo tomorrow!!?!? Send help!!! 🤣🤣👑👑👸👸🌶🌶

• @Louise Hegarty it's my fave finisher too!! And I'm doing circuits in the morning also. I did barre this arvo and can't move now 🤣🤣🤣

• @Amy NicUilliam I absolutely loved All out legs today! I ended up working late and I thought "Cmon Queen, you got this!" I needed this release today!! Love love love 💗

• @Amy NicUilliam this is ace Amy! Fab news on the advanced move Queen xx

• @Katie Rynne wooohooo you go Queen!!! 🥰🥰

• @Gemma O Connor it's such a great feeling when you give your all in the workouts!! 😅😅😅

• @Louise Hegarty well done for doing the workout! I don't think I could manage circuits after this 😂

• I loved lean legs this morning. Did the spicy circuits too, I was a sweaty mess 😅🔥 My legs are like jelly after today! 😂 Fab start to the week ❤️👑

• @Katie Rynne thank you !! You don't realise how much strength youve built up until you compare 👏👏👏

• @Julia Knudsen it's such an accomplishment doing it after a days work! And after working late well done@Julia Knudsen 👏👏 just want the head needs to clear it🙏🙏🙏

• @Jia Moriarty oh my goodness👏👏 well done queen! I was considering it but went against it🤭🤭 Fab start to the week👑👑👑 

• 1 / 2