z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sunday morning yoga | MaeveMadden

Sunday morning yoga

• I just finished out the Spring Queen Challenge with yoga. It was amazing. I feel so grateful and calm. My boyfriend did it with me and really enjoyed it too. 💙

• @Sinead Bergin Esters class was amazing such a lovely note to finish the spring challenge with 💕👑 xx 

• @Abbie Easterling thank you so much my lovely it fills my heart to know the classes are helpful 💕👑🧘🏻‍♀️

• @Carmel Mulvany I could just squeeze you so hard my Queen 👑 so much love for you and appreciate your endless support 💜💖💜💖

• @Grace O'Hare-Byrne yes my lovely this is one of my goals for April - to type up my poems and send to Maeve to share xx 

• @Esther Marie 🥰🥰🥰

• A fabulous class this morning. I feel so calm.and relaxed. Thank you so much Esther. 

• Such a fab class this morning! Thanks so much@Esther Marie it was gorgeous! Such a fab start to the day! Hope everyone has a great Sunday! X 

• Oh @Esther Marie that warrior session this morning was something else!!!! You have a way with how you practice, it's so soothing, impowering, relaxing and full of love and care!!! I look forward to sundays just for your class!!! Thank you sooooo much for helping me mind and care for myself!!!! Xxxx

• @Esther Marie today's warrior yoga session was just absolute bliss it had everything i needed can't thank you enough, really look forward to your class each week to help relieve tense and reset the mind and body after the wk feeling so relaxed and zen after it 🤗❤️ Xx 

• @Abbie Easterling I have just caught up was a wonderful class. It bought up so much emotion, I have ended up sobbing on my mat! We have all been through so much this last year, it was when@Esther Marie said hug a loved one, I cannot wait to be able to hug my parents and my grandparents one day again. Have a wonderful Sunday night Queens ready for week 3. Sending love to you all & great to see you@Esther Marie 💕👑😘

• I've had a pretty manic and chaotic 6 weeks where it leaked Monday. Tonight I gave myself permission to decompress. I was inspired by Esther's posts on insta so I tried lying on my mat, wrapped in a blanket with my legs up against the wall and...I kept fidgeting...and then I got annoyed with myself for fidgeting. So I popped on last week's yoga session, and while I only did the first 10mins (it took me until 11pm to give myself permission), it was bliss. Just the simple stretches and breathing before warrior 1 helped ground me so much. Thanks a mill Esther! 

• @Caitriona Lyons I've started doing this few mins of self care from Esther's page too. It's tough at the start but we will be pros by the end... I know it! Xx

• I am enjoying the Sunday morning sessions. So calm and relaxing. They are brilliant after a week of working out. 

• 2 / 2