z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Wind Down Yoga with Esther | MaeveMadden

Wind Down Yoga with Esther

• Trying to catch up on the Wind Down Yoga but cannot find it in the library or live workouts.

Did the class not get saved?

• @Bhoomi Lengde hi queen, I think it takes time to move from live to library, just keep checking it, I wanted to do it too xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany Ahhh fair enough! Thank you! 💜

Shall catch up on it in the evening! Off to work for me now. Have a great day!!!

• @Bhoomi Lengde I couldn't find it earlier either so I just did an older class! I think it's just a glitch sometimes that it takes a while to transfer over! Guess I'm just going to have to schedule two of Esther's classes next week when it uploads lol! x

• Yes I was hoping to do it last night! Hoping it goes up before this evening 😊

• If you scroll down and click the stretch mobility button if you scroll underneath that heading you will see the yoga from yesterday think it's under a barre class. It's not in order. Hope that helps x

• @Eimear Neilan thanks queen, definitely do this b4 bed tonight x

• Oooh girls this was just a dream,  I'm so relaxed going to bed now! Defo plan on doing this again, very useful for grounding and restoring xx

• Just catching up on this class now and it was AMAZING!  I felt like crap before I did it and just wasn't in the mood to do exercise but it was fab! <3

• I've so much love for Esters yoga sessions, definitely needed it today to restore the body & mind after the wk,Thank u x

• Caught up on the the yoga after I had a sleep post night shift. Was sooo nice to de stress and what we queens need to hear. 
    @Bhoomi Lengde if you go into the live part it's usually stays there for a while before being added to the library. 

• @bridin Quinn oh i just completed esthers session there, it was so lovely!!!! always feel so relaxed after it. Esther is so soothing and calm. x

• Just did the wind down yoga 🧘‍♀️ AMAZING. it works equally as well on a Monday evening after a crazy day. Also needed to remind myself to stretch more. Could really feel this in my shoulders today. @lauramcparland have you tried?

• The yoga class this morning was fabulous. A great stretch around the hips and a lovely peaceful finish. I am also enjoying the mobility class too. My boyfriend and I did it on Friday evening. It was great. 

• @Sinead Bergin it was so lovely wasn't it 💞

• @Sinead Bergin awh girls I did yesterday's flow right b4 bed and I feel so relaxed!!! Defo needed after a busy day! X

• Was out of action all wk with my neck/shoulder pain, just gently did esthers fri & sun class there taking it at my only pace she is just amazing 💕💕definitely what I needed, I was feeling just prue  frustrated being slowed down and that my routine was ruin but feeling so much better after Esther sessions so thank u xx

• I did Esther's class last night. The meditation piece at the end was fabulous. This class is brilliant.