z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Francesca Booty Burn | MaeveMadden

Francesca Booty Burn

• Loved this morning's class so much!! My peach was definitely on fire for a while after!!! Loved the workout this morning and the new format of the tri-sets!!! It made it fly by!! The finisher was deadly!! Thank you Francesca for doing this at 7:15 this morning!! I loved it being this early because I couldn't really think about it, and it was wonderful to get it done first thing this morning!! 🍑🔥👑💚

• @Sarah H. Smith can't wait to catch up on this, was awake all night with my neighbors house alarm going off so didn't manage to get up for the workout, I'm soo annoyed with myself but hopefully will find time to catch up on it tonight or tomorrow. Sounds like it was spicy 👏🏻🔥

• @Niamh Byrne Oh no!! That does not sound fun at all!! I hope that you were able to get some sleep!! Don't be annoyed!! I would have slept in as well if I hadn't gotten any sleep. Hope your day is better than your night was!!

• I caught up with it this morning before the IG live and it was fire as always! I agree I am loving the early morning classes now - back to work for me next week so the more I can squeeze in the better!! ☺️

• @Beth Haughian I am impressed you did that and then IG live. I am doing that later. Loving the early morning classes too!! They are a great way to start the day, and then they are done!! This class especially I really liked having it early, because it is the one that I most dread because of the spice. 

• @Sarah H. Smith It was next level again, just finished it there now! Absolutely loved it!!!!! And Francesca's green outfit was so cute!!! 

• @Sarah H. Smith oh Sarah,  I just completed this  cudnt let the wk pass without doing it!!!! I don't know how she does it @Francesca O'Reilly that was insane!!!! I actually nearly cried at 1 part,  im fairly sure my peach was crying....😂😂😂😂😂

• Love you queens! Smashed it ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Did my 1st fit and fierce this morning..... Oh good God, it was some workout!!! My legs and ass were shaking for a good 20 min after 😆😆😆 absolutely LOVED the class 🍑🍑🍑💪💪💪

• @Brianna Kelly Isn't it insane!! I've never felt a burn like it!!! A really addictive class, definitely one of my all-time faves. I was so proud I didn't curse at Francesca last week, but I did this week hahaha! 

• @Brianna Kelly well done queen, its a super intense workout but my god you reap the benefits.... I've noticed I'm gaining so much strength in legs and my booty is defo looking more perky 🤣🤣🤣   xx 

• @Francesca O'Reilly Loved this weeks class!!! My bum was ON FIRE!! Thanks for all the encouragement and all the laughs!! Loved the break in the finisher at the beginning to get up and dance and jump!! The class went by so quickly!! So much spice and so much fun!!! 🌶👑😍Good luck with the BodyCoach stuff!! Keeping my fingers crossed and cheering you on!!🎉

• Absolute power house of a class..... cudnt bring myself to do traceys yet as I was afraid my legs would fall off! Might brave traceys 2mro!!! Francesca you are a fire cracker! Loved the dancing 🤣🤣🤣

• @Francesca O'Reilly just after catching up on Mondays class just wow rip peach 🔥🔥🔥 thanks as always x

• @Gemma O Connor Wasn't it insane?! Loved all the band work. 

• @Sharon Scully it really was absolutely loved the band focused workout pure 🌶🌶🔥🔥

• Oh my god just caught up on @Francesca O'Reilly class and my word it was FIRE!!! I had weights ready but they stayed put!!!! Wasnt brave enough to use my new strong QDQ band yet but ill build up to it!!!! Loved that so much xx

This boy was worn out watching me burn my booty 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Carmel Mulvany Oh stop I was the same, and Fran going oh if you want to use them that's fine by me- no no you're grand, just the band is enough!! I love the bench work with the weights but it was great to have a break from them too, and to still feel the absolute fire without them! This was the first session where I wore my dark pink band for the whole class- I start with it each time and sometimes the burn still gets too instense! so yeah hopefully will build up to starting with my new beyootiful heavy band next week!

• @Sharon Scully woow thats amazing honey,  that dark pink band is so so hard! I was the same,  I had to break it in bit by bit! It was nice to change it up slrite but I also enjoy the weights too!!!! Xx

• Yes what a class. I got my new band too so I felt the burn. I actually love the shorter morning classes as they are fiery. Sometimes I think they are better this way. 

• 1 / 2