z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Puppy pic for maeve..... | MaeveMadden

Puppy pic for maeve.....

• @Carmel Mulvany are you sure he's only 10 weeks!! He's gonna be huge lol Welcome to Team Queen Buddy!! 

• oh my god he is just beautifl @Carmel Mulvany Those paws!! He's going to be a big boy! 😍

• @Pam Curry @Ciara Franklin Girls hes gonna be a monster, i just love watching him pounce on toys with those huge paws . . . . LOL I wont be saying that when hes 2 yrs old and pounding around the place 🤣😂😃

• omg he is gorgeous!!! More of this content!! ❤️❤️ Look at the size of his paws, he's going to be massive!!!

• @Sarah Marshall absolute bear honey.... ill post regular pics so you can all see him grow 🤣🤣🥰🥰

• @Carmel Mulvany omg he is GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations!

GSDs are just the absolute best, aren't they?  We've always had them and it's so funny- such big soppy babies in giant bodies but smarter than most people! 🤣

Is he super excited when you're doing a work out?  I can imagine him jumping along with you. Ahh you must be cuddling him all day!! xx

• @Elise Karam they r literally 1 of my favourites hun! Super intelligent and amazing with kids! We've always had between 3 -5 dogs and they are hands down the best. He sat outside kids bedroom earlier and cried for them.....🥰🥰🥰🥰 my heart nearly burst!!!! 

I'm mad to cuddle him but he's bad to chew and nip  ...... puppy stage!!!! Hes grown already !!! 

• @Carmel Mulvany oh my for Carmel he's a little dote 😂 even if he peed 😂

• @Carmel Mulvany we will be expecting regular updates he just so beautiful even if he is a little rogue! I want to watch him grow! 🥰

• @Jean O’Neill I know hun,  like I cant even be mad at him for 2 seconds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Ciara Franklin absolutely honey, ill provide regular updates and pics 🤣🤣🤣 xxx

• So girls he's gotten bigger..... he's nearly 12 wks now! He's not as nippy which is fantastic!! Still as soft as a Teddy xx

• @Carmel Mulvany he's adorable!  those ears 😍

• @Deirdre Mooney thanks honey,  d ears crack me up 🤣🤣🤣

• 2 / 2