z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Lily packs a punch!! | MaeveMadden

Lily packs a punch!!

• Oh queens i have literally fallen off the wagon the last few days!!! with starting a job and trying to organise kids and house and all that stuff i have been too tired to do as many classes as normal.  Today is the first day in a while i had some energy when i got home and decided to do Lilys class . . . . . . . . . wooweeeee THE SWEAT girls is another level and the tunes were banging!!!! loved it!!!! was gonna do sweaty 7s sexy shoulders but ill have to catch up on this another day as I might pass out!!! LOL

I hope you are all good , missing you queens on the lives!!!!!! And to anyone who may not be feeling motivated today, i was there, let it happen, take the rest and you'll get that energy back another day!! lots of love ladies xx

• @Carmel Mulvany Good on you Carmel for getting back into it. Some days can be tough and life gets in the way but the main thing is you didnt give up and when you felt your energy improving you jumped back on it so fair play to you!👏 I just had a quick look at Lillys class there and think I might do it tomorrow,it looks insane! I missed it last week so looking forward to trying it out again, I enjoy her classes. xx

• Nearly identical here!! Last week or two have barely gotten 3 workouts in a week due to life goings on but this week i finally had it - did Lily's today and although it was a quick workout (perfect for my schedule!) i got suuuuch a good burn and it also relieved some of the stress and anxiety i was feeling. you're so right Carmel im glad i didnt push myself on the rough days and rested because i was able to get the most out of today. queens really don't quit 👑

• @Ashley Jordan Oh my gosh me too!!! its so savage on your arms and even my stomach felt it after.  I missed it last wk too but the new moves this wk are fierce!!! you are going to LOVE it honey, let me know what you think!!! awh thank you so much, yes life can sometimes challenge you but once you dont quit and fight back another day - thats the main thing!!!! xxx

• @Victoria Alexander we r in this together queen!!! Taking the bad days with the good!!! We r gonna have a great wk honey xxx

• Lilly's class is one of my favorites. I never know what to expect and usually do it on Weds given I am in San Francisco so live sessions will never work. Thank you for the amazing energy and I am a true believer in QDQ. This class is even better after a rough day at work. Thank you!

• @Sally Ann Flood absolutely queen!!!! Great stress reliever!!!!! Xx

• Caught up on Lillys class this morning, omg it was brilliant. Took a few attempts to get that 5, 3 routine right but felt great when I could do it. Love cardio kick. Abs are a little tender today after Emmas class yesterday 🔥 No pain, no gain!

• @Ashley Jordan I have to do Emma's this evening..... so sore today 😁😁😁😁. Wasn't lily's class great!!! New moves took time alright but so good xx

• @Carmel Mulvany Carmel you're a superwoman! Well done you for managing it al! Lily's class is fantastic and I love that it's quite short so easy to fit in! I hope you're doing well queen x

• @Niamh Byrne I am honey, missing you all on the chats but ill be back once I settle into a good routine!!!! Hope ur good to hunxxx