z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spicy Saturday with Francesca | MaeveMadden

Spicy Saturday with Francesca

• Absolute fire - if Queens want a seriously sweaty workout, this was the hardest one I've done yet. 

Love it! 

• @Lynsey Pritchard I havent done Frans Sat class yet, I actually just caught up on Dancing Queens as I was afraid after having the vaccine yesterday that I wouldnt be able for Frans class haha Did you use weights?

• I think I died in today's class 😂😂 you smashed it Queens! Good luck for any one that gives it a go! Yes you need some weights xxxxx

• @Ashley Jordan it was so good really spicy but over before you knew it; 😃used weights and I think how quickly we moved between weighted moves and burpees etc was what made it so sweaty! Enjoy x 

• Absolutely love frans classes! Don't know how they still feel so enjoyable even though they're so tough 😅😅 

• Nearly died but loved every second! Very sweaty and love the positive energy Francesca brings! Thank you!!

• It is seriously great isnt it!   I did last weeks yesterday morning as have to get my workouts in early on a Saturday.  Looking forward to doing yesterdays this week....

Soooo SWEATY!

• Holy crap!!!! This is the kind of workout that you swear the whole way through 😂 that was..... I actually have no words 🥵 

SPICY!!!!!

• Did this one this morning... loved it ... soooooo spicey 💪👑🔥😅

• @Lynsey Pritchard Oh Lynsey it sounds like Frans class was very spicy!! She always brings the fire that's for sure! 🔥 I actually need to catch up with Saturday and I'm scared of what @Francesca O'Reilly has in store for me 😂 

• 😂😂😂😂 it was seriously spicy! Loved it! Can't wait for tomorrow Queens ❤️

• Hi queens, i have been a member of QDQ for 6 months and still I don't know how to use the chat :)

I am experiencing pains in my shins, especially when I jump, any advice?

nothing is wrong with me medically (I checked) I also do my workouts in the Nike Superreps ... 

please help, I love HIIT and jumping