z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 2 ✅ | MaeveMadden

Week 2 ✅

• Hia Queens! 👑 

Happy weekend to you all! 😊 Cannot believe we have the second week of the challenge done!! 💪 I am finding that the weeks are just flying by!! 🙌 

I am very much a creature of habit and don't like change in life or even with the workouts 🤣 I have set days for each of the classes that I like and tend to not switch them, I'm a bit of a control freak 🙈

However this week I decided to step out of my comfort zone like Queen Maeve said and try a new class 😅 So I did!! And by god was she right to encourage us!! 👍👍

I done Frans dynamic drop sets and my god it was only just amazing 🤩🤩 Now it's was tough but my goodness did I feel nothing but amazing after I done it (once I picked myself up off the ground that is🤣) I would definitely recommend trying frans classes if you haven't already as they are pure spice!! 🌶️ Really looking forward to doing it again next week!! 🔥

Hope you all had a fab second week, roll on week three!! 🙌  It's my birthday week so I'm extra excited 🤩🤩  xx 

• @Leanne Dowdall Good on ya! I tried a new class too - Fran's back & biceps - it's now a favourite 😍 my only problem is I keeping adding classes on 🙈 can be hard trying to fit them in with life and work and allowing myself a rest 😂 I am loving this challenge, not sure why but I just feel so fired up for it this time, long May it last! Good luck for week 3!!!! X 

• I tried dynamic drop sets too for my new class this week and wow, did I feel that.  The plank walk outs were killer!! @Leanne Dowdall have an amazing birthday week!!

• @Eva Dougan Oh I feel the exact same, there's not enough hours in the day for all the workouts I wanna do 😅😅 Haven't tried that class yet but definitely going to try and fit it in some where this week 😀😀 I know I feel the exact same really I think for me it because it's the new year and I'm feeling very motivated to succeed 🤩 Have a great week too 😘

• @Krissy Froelich oh I really felt the burn too but was definitely worth it 🔥🔥🌶️🌶️ I absolutely hated the walks out, they were torture 😳😳 Would have rathered burpees 🤣🤣 and that's saying something!! I'm hoping Fran sticks to her word and no more walk outs 😅😅  Awh thanks so much, I'm hoping for a good one 👑😘

• @Leanne Dowdall hahaha you are right-preferring burpees is really saying something. 🤣🤣

• @Krissy Froelich I know right 😅😅😅 I'd love to say that I could learn to love walk outs but I don't think that's gonna happen 🙈🙈