z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Unwell queen this week 😢 | MaeveMadden

Unwell queen this week 😢

• Hi ladies! I hope everyone is keeping well. I am just about to do Tuesdays HIIT workout as my 3rd workout of week 2, to be honest I've had such a bad headcold this week and today is the only day I feel somewhat well enough to do some proper cardo work! Has anyone else had any bad colds or anything recently? I think I was a bit run down with being back on placement and my immune system might've gotten a bit of a shock from actually being out and about the place instead of in my little bubble!! I' raging this is only my 3rd workout this week because usually I'd aim for at least 4 but we all need rest sometimes. Couldn't even find the energy to do the yoga earlier in the week so might do that this evening or tomorrow. 

Going to do my workout and then off to get my hair done so hopefully that'll make me feel better! Hope everyone is having a good weekend queens! xxx

• @Niamh Byrne hope ur feeling better, to be honest I'm the same this wk literally just after completing my 3rd workout there I Was feeling extremely run down. But we did 3 so credit where credits due. Everyone needs to good after themselves so that next wk come back stronger and ready for action xx

• @Niamh Byrne @Gemma O Connor Awww girls u poor things. Loads of colds & flu going around. Our very own Maeve has bn very sick all week also. I've only recovered myself. Make sure to get loads of rest queens & water water water 💦. Also straight into shower or wrap up well after workouts as that's when u can also get colds. I'm going mad over u both. And Gemma exactly ye have ur 3 workouts done in fairness to ye. There's dedication for ye. #queensdontquit. Wrap up & rest up Queens & feel better soon. 🥰 

• @Niamh Byrne aw look after yourself Niamh, there definitely does seem to be bad head colds going around, i think its the change of season!! Fair play to you for battling on and and getting your 3 workouts in, look after yourself and get back fighting strong for next week 🥰

• @Niamh Byrne start of week three now . got up today an looking forward to the workout an my nose is starting to tingle an i feel hot !!!! my partner , step son an step daughter have all had colds an luckily i've avoided it till now !! my first words were ' no no ' 😂gonna take a vitamin c an zinc drink an hopefully fight it before it turns worse . hope youre feeling better niamh an got your hair done ( which is very important for us ladies 😉) xxx