z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Newbie looking for advice | MaeveMadden

Newbie looking for advice

• Hey gals

I have literally just signed up and was wondering if anyone here could give me any words of wisdoms to help ? 

Im a beginner in regards to exercise and my nutrition would just be ok lol 

Thanks in advance. I'm excited to get started 🤗 

• You will love it! Keep hydrated and sleep well, it helps with the workouts. Maeve makes them very doable for all levels.  Nothing beats the feeling you get after you complete each workout! Enjoy :)

• @Mariam Chaudhary I have tried a few of the Instagram lives back in lockdown number one in april/may time and I did enjoy them.

I'll need to sit and write out some goals tomorrow and do myself a realistic schedule I think! 

• Hi Gemma- you are going to love it!!!! There are modified versions of every single workout so you dont need to go advanced right from the start. There is also a beginner workout- either in the library or on insta. 

So for the website in case it's not clear as it's on a bit of a down time- there is a schedule published week so you know what the lives will be and their time, but dont worry as these are all saved down in the library so you CD an do them afterwards.

Have no fear about joining this- it is the best craic, the songs are cracking and Maeve's enthusiasm is second to none. I've been following since March and joined the website on launch and I still do every workout with a beaming smile and still not bored. 

• @Sharon Scully ah brilliant Sharon 👏  thank you so much for explaining 😊 

• @Gemma Marston any questions let me know!! You will love this journey 

• @Gemma Marston Heya Queen & welcome. Do not worry as the girls said everything is doable. During all the workouts Maeve gives options for every move. There's an alternative for everyone. The best advice for u starting off is to stick with the beginners options & don't rush them take ur time, learn the moves the correct way. This helps avoid any injuries & before u know it ull be progressing in no time. U r so going to enjoy urself doll. Regarding nutrition Maeve has some great advice to offer as do the other Queens. Have a qk look at the Nutrition section in the forum for some ideas. Once again welcome & have an absolute ball. U've got this Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Gemma Marston Aw welcome to team queen Gemma! 💛 Honestly you will absolutely adore it. I had no idea what I was doing when I started doing Maeve's workouts I just needed something to do during lockdown that was actually good for me. I have to say this is the first time I've ever genuinely loved exercise and it's such a great community here that if you're struggling with anything there are so many people willing to help 🙌 Definitely take it at your own pace, start with the beginner moves like the ladies have said and if you need a rest just listen to your body and take a rest. You'll love it here 💛

• I'm new too and already loving all the advice and support! Thanks so much queens :) 

• @Kate O'D welcome queen! Best of luck starting your team queen journey, you'll absolutely love it ☺️💛

• When I first started I took it slow. I did 3 exercises a week and only did the first 30 minute cardio portions. I worked up slowly at my own pace and made sure I set realistic goals. Do what makes yourself comfortable and let Maeve guide your goals and push your limits. You'll do great. Welcome to Team Queen!

• @Gemma Marston Welcome Gemma 💗 The girls are right.. Take it slow and so it at your own pace, don't rush it.. start with the beginners version and you will feel when you are ready to go up to the next level. Any questions just shout! ❤️

• Love all this advice! I've joined today as a beginner and can not wait 🥰🙌🏼

• Just joined up too. Can't wait to get started. Complete beginner so a little worried but excited at the same time. Can't wait to start feeling healthier and fitter

• Welcome Gemma!!

Honestly it is amazing. I had tried everything for the last 10 years...yo yo dieting all the time and a terrible mindset. I started following Maeve madden instagram in the summer and properly started the xmas challenge and I really loved it.

Dont push yourself...3 workouts and make sure to get good rest and keep well hydrated.

I started with no equipment at all, just using a water bottle filled and eventually got some weights, but dont feel the need to get all kitted out straight away!!

You will love it, and were always.here for support and help. The community is fab!!

Lots of love, let's go with January x

• Hello All,  I'm not that great with Instagram so can any give me advice? When I take a pic is there any way of just tagging maeve privately without going onto my story?

• @siobhan Scally  I just used to send it in a message to her..also not fantastic with instagram and did not want photos on my story. I think you can send stories directly to queens dont quit and maeve also.