z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Abs Attack | MaeveMadden

Abs Attack

• Hi! 

How is everyone feeling today?? I'm full of aches but the good kind! 💪💪

Has anyone been able to access abs attack in the library or know where to find it? 

Thank you! 

• Hi Amy! 

It's not in the library but if you go onto the "Live Workouts" page it's on there at the bottom! Hopefully that should work for you 😊

It was a great session... enjoy!! 👑💕

• @Beth Haughian thank you! Will probably regret looking for it half way through the session!! 🌶🙈

• @Amy Lewis hi Amy the Abs attack is now in the library under daily live workout and core workouts.  If you are ever stuck and a workout is not in the library it will be in the live workout section. woop Enjoy my queen yay

• @Amy Lewis it was a great one - enjoy Queen xxx

• Abs attack was so spicy 🌶🌶@Amy Lewis enjoy queen!! ❤️

• Just completed it, oh my goodness!!!! 🔥🔥🔥 Will definitely feel that tomorrow 😂😂

• @Amy Lewis aw Queen it was a good one. I'm feeling it already after this morning but so worth it. Glad you enjoyed it Amy 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Loved that class, that and combat queen's are my fav 🔥🔥

• Hey ladies 👑

so I'm back to work and haven't be able to join in on lives as much 😔 so trying to catch up on them in the A.M or P.M (definitely not as fun, I miss all the interaction with you all). Gona try abs attack before work tomorrow 🤩 is it a spicy one? 🌶 x

• This is the class I always dread because I psych myself out of it saying it'll be too tough, I don't have a strong core, I won't be able, I'll have to give up, blah blah blah. After I do it though I can never figure out why I dread it so much 😊. Granted until I get my fitness back I will always struggle with the warm-up, dear god was that in itself spicy! Most of the moves are doable (ableit slightly out of breath by the last rep), now just have to tackle some of the floor exercises.