z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spicy circuits🔥🌶 | MaeveMadden

Spicy circuits🔥🌶

• Spicy circuits was so spicy!! I thought I was going to die in the first circuit! My legs are dead!! The music and Maeve definitely helped, but it was a push in the beginning! See you tomorrow for Combat Queens! 

• Completely agree @Sarah H. Smith Super SPICY! Well done for completing! I'm off for a nap 😂🔥🌶

• @Sarah H. Smith Agreed!! Spicy circuits was isanely spicy 🔥🔥 Thought I'd get a quick burn to end the day and like always it kicks my butt 🤣 The music and Maeve's energy always motivates me too. Would love to see us all at a club with that music too! Imagine the scenes 🤣 Excited for combat queens tomorrow - it's my FAVE class ✨✨ 

• It was a tough one today. I had to really push myself to get motivated enough for today's class! So glad I did it though. The sweat was dripping! Well done for completing it!! 
    @Taylor Archer combat queens is my fav too. Can't wait for that tomorrow! 

• Love that class!!! And I 100% did not want to do it 5 mins before I was wrecked after work 🙈 maeve brings the energy it was 🌶️🌶️🌶️ the sweat was rolling into my eyes the whole class 😂😂😂😂

• I was so close to sitting it out- so glad I did it- I'm rattling but it's done!!! 💦💦💦🌶🌶🌶 Bring on combat queens tomorrow !!!

• Omg it was unreal think it's my new fav😅😍

• Just finished that Spicy IG circuit workout 🌶🌶 felt amazing but my body was trembling throughout the whole workout😂😂 feeling stronger and stronger every workout - they don't get easier though!! Thank you Maeve for another amazing workout!! 💕💕

• It was such a great class. I honestly couldn't believe that I made it to the end. As always Maeve's energy and music carried me through. 

• @Sarah H. Smith I love the music for that class. I think because it reminds me of a club 🙈😭😭😭. There's adrenaline behind it and it makes you want to keep bouncing. I tend to do the Carlton during the rests in the other classes, this one though is fist in the air 🤣

• It was a tough one today 🥵 my dad lit the stove just before I went to go into the sorting room to work out and I thought I was going to die 😂 no amount of open windows could've saved my from the amount of sweat 🔥🔥 

Legs were feeling it after this morning but feeling like I kicked blue Monday's ass 💪🏻 Super excited for tomorrow 🙌🏻

• Omg i think this is my current fave class, but then I say that and I feel bad about all the others cause I love them too 🤪 just finished barre...that is soooo intense for such a low impact class! Going to do spicy circuits tomorrow morning!! Rest well lovely Queens!!! 😘👸👑

• Omg I was dying during that class, was dead after the first circuit 😂😅 did lean legs this morning too! My legs are feeling it right now, in bed and can't wait to relax for the evening 😴👑

• Wow that was so spicy tonight. Glad we powered through and got it done. Does anyone know if the IG live workouts count towards the spring challenge? I usually do more than the 3 anyway in a week but just wanted to know how that works. Thanks 😊😊

• awh gals im devo I missed it live tonight does anyone know if its gonna be saved on the site or just on insta? 

• Ahhh I was on the struggle bus at the start of the class, but omg I loved it!

I think Spicy Circuits gives the absolute best endorphin rush. Such a fab workout, even if I did start it genuinely a little scared my legs would hate me/give out after All Out Legs this am 😂 We did it, girls! ✨

• Spicy circuits was Fiiire 🌶🌶 loved the tunes! Well done to everyone starting the week off on a positive note! Tired now after the lean legs and spicy circuits bit ready for a new day tomorrow whoooo 

• @Shannon Lawless same! I was going to do it tonight, but I can't find it. Have you had any luck? I may do last weeks if I can't locate it

• Oh it was so intense but I love the new style of the class, and the music is so motivating which I need to get me through it 😂🔥 

• @Shannon Lawless it is on the website! I just did it! One sweaty queen over here! Dripping. Getting stronger as O could more froggers today!

• 1 / 2