z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

I am not quitting. I have only just begun! | MaeveMadden

I am not quitting. I have only just begun!

• I've been lacking motivation/energy this week but I've kept going and done at least one workout each day (which I never would have done before signing up to QDQ, I would have just stopped). 
    I've never posted my before photos on here. The top photos were taken 29th December and the bottom photos taken this morning.

I am feeling stronger when doing the workouts (I can actually do more than 1 burpee now) and am trying some of the intermediate or advanced moves depending on what the exercise is.

Thank you so much to team queen for helping me on this journey. I am NOT quitting. I have only just begun!

• Queen you look AMAZING! 
    So great to see us all getting fitter and stronger together!

Keep doing you! 💁🏼‍♀️💛

• Amazing Rachel!!! And you look fabulous! Keep up the hard work 🙌🏻🔥👑

• @Rachel Parke you're looking fantastic! It's not easy when you're lacking motivation, but you're absolutely smashing it Xx

• @Rachel Parke Looking absolutely fantastic Rachel! You go queen 👑❤️ Absolutely smashing it you should be super proud of yourself!! QDQ is so enjoyable and such a positive platform I have FOMO when I don't manage the workouts or get a chance to come on the forum! It's so positive here and I feel like it's made us all see exercise in a way we never did before 🙌🏻🙌🏻👑👑

• @Rachel Parke you're killing it! I love seeing everyone thriving 💪

• @Rachel Parke Woohoo queens DO NOT quit!!! It can be so hard when the tiredness & lack of motivation hits, and there's also the subtle balance between actually needing a bit of rest versus the sly voice or like telling you not to bother. I had what I called a week of groundhog days last week, but like that I just pushed through and this week is better! 

Fabulous progress so far, you should be so so proud of all you are achieving physically and mentally! Amazing to feel the improvement and strength, and keep trying to push on terms of the levels you try! You got this!! 

• @Rachel Parke you look fantastic. Your doing amazing. Well done. 

• Wow you can really see your results! Great job queen, keep it up! 👑 

• Wow look at those results already!! Amazing work Queen 💜

• @Rachel Parke You look AMAZING!!!!!! Well done queen you're smashing it!!! 

• @Rachel Parke hell yes. Keep going. Look at you trying the intermediate and advanced moves. That's what it's all about...getting stronger and more confident. 

• @Sharon Scully yes I find this hard sometimes to rest. But yes it is important. 

• @Brittany Yeaton yeah the results are very clear in her photos. It's amazing how far we have all come. 

• @Rachel Parke what a transformation!! You can definitely see the ab definition coming through. Go you queen 👑 you look incredible xx

• @Rachel Parke oh wow Queen what brilliant results. I love it. Well done Rachel, so happy for u. I love that u r setting new goals for urself by upping ur game with trying the intermediate & advanced moves. U've got this doll 100% got this. Have an amazing week 6 Queen 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️