z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Zara Sale | MaeveMadden

Zara Sale

• Just thought I'd give a heads up that Zara has an insane sale on right now. Just been on and the most expensive thing I've seen on the website it £7.99. I ended up going off it because it was a bit overwhelming and I'd end up buying things I really don't need but some of you may be in need of a bit of retail therapy at the moment or some essential clothes. 

I hope such a massive sale doesn't mean that it will eventually be shutting because I love Zara. 

• Aaaggghhh must have some self control! Haha thanks for the heads up Queen my fingers are already on the website.. 🎶my minds telling nooo🎶

• Oh fab Amy will check it out!!! Honestly can never understand the poses the models do in the images though...

Like this!!! You can't even see the camisole! It's like Maeve advertising her restistance bands by hanging it around her neck 😂😂😂

• @Amy Johnston Oh thanks so much for the heads up Amy! Just bought a few tops there but I've never bought jeans or trousers from Zara so dont know what the sizing is like in them. Anyone know if their jeans are true to size? I have an absolute FEAR of buying jeans especially online haha they never fit! 

@Beth Haughian I was literally just saying to my sister about the poses ahahaha it cracks me up and not only do they look ridiculous they also look so uncomfortable 🤣🤣🤣

• @Niamh Byrne so uncomfortable!! It's just so odd lol  

• @Beth Haughian hahah I know the pictures are hilarious. You wonder what the models are thinking in the photos. They always cover the item they are selling! I liked this one 

@Niamh Byrne It's so hard guessing sizing with Zara. Another reason I prefer to shop in store because you really need to try them on to know. I think it's ok for things like blouses and jumpers but jeans are so hit or miss. 

• @Beth Haughian That pose😂

• @Amy Johnston Thanks for the heads up Amy! Heading straight onto the Zara app now 

• Omg I love the poses the Zara models are in, I think there is an instagram page that just does parodies of the stupid pictures they have ahahah

• @Amy Johnston omg like am I buying a hand or a blouse here??? Oh wait nope it's the trousers you can't even seen!! 😂😂

• @Steph Bellew I just don't understand 😂😂 

• @Niamh Byrne I love Zara jeans, especially the hi-rise vintage skinny jeans. The sizing is always difficult I find with Zara, I always go a bit bigger. Hope this helps 😃

• @Amy Johnston Thanks Amy I've spend ages looking and did a bit to much damage but there were many bargains so what can you do 😉

• @Alana Moore No worries, ah well I guess you've saved money in the long run rather than paying full price later. That's what I tell myself anyway 😂

• @Amy Johnston omg

thank you Queen xx

• @Amy Johnston thanks for letting us know Amy! Have been putting stuff into the basket since I read this post last Friday. Felt guilty of buying clothes I don't know when I will get the chance to wear but you know, the sales were just too good and bought some stuff just now!!!! I love Zara, I really hope they don't close down.

• @Valeria Bisordi No problem! Yeah it's too good to miss. I guess it will let you plan outfits and give you something to look forward to when we're allowed a bit of our freedom back again :) Hope you like them when they arrive!

• @Amy Johnston thanks Amy! Hopefully they won't stay into the wardrobe for too long. Keep safe x