z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

First time poster | MaeveMadden

First time poster

• Hi everyone, first post ever. I just wanted to say How much I enjoy doing Queens, I've always loved excercise but after having three children my needs have always been put on the back burner. This year I decided I'd take my health and put it first so I make time every other day to do a workout and I feel so much better physically and mentally because of it. 

I've always hated how I look after having my boys but I've learnt that my body is amazing for giving me my three children and I need to learn to love it and look after it abit more. 

I will attach a photo of myself in December just after Christmas and one I took last week. I'm happy with how far I've come I'm not looking for a model body just a strong one. 

Anyway here's my progress I love seeing everyone else's too 

• Amazing progress. Keep it up. It's all about getting stronger and feeling the mental benefits. Well done. 

• @Abby Egerton hiya Queen, it's like we're twins. I'm also a mother of 3 sons & like u I put myself way down the pecking order. But we r back Abby, back with a bang Queen. U pics r amazing, fantastic progress Abby, so happy for u. Stick with it Queen u r on an outstanding journey 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Abby Egerton huge congrats hun, that's such a different and change to ur body!!! You should be so proud! God I did Esther's meditation today and realised how bad I treated my body and the awful things I thought it was.... I was shocked! You r so right,  our bodies have carried us through so much, for me severe IBS and miscarriages and my 2 precious kids! I am so thankful xxx

• @Abby Egerton Congrats queen, absolutley amazing progress you should be super proud of yourself. Well done for putting yourself first queen, I'm sure as a mummy it's diffcult to find time for yourself but it's so so important ❤️

• @Abby Egerton Fabulous progress! The results so far are really there to be seen!! Definitely well on the road to getting that strong body- Well done you, be so proud. As the saying goes- you can't pour from an empty cup, so I'm thrilled you are putting yourself first with this, and it can only lead to benefits for all the boys in your life, but more importantly for you!!! Keep it up 💪

• @Abby Egerton Abby thats fantastic - you must feel great

Well done to you too - 3 kids and finally taking some time back for yourself - you deserve that queen time girl xx

You are also showing great example to the kids seeing their mam working out and putting her health in focus xx

• You look fab!!! Go Queen!