z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Progress!!! | MaeveMadden

Progress!!!

• Hey Queens!

I think recently I've been feeling a bit meh because it didn't seem like I was making any progress at all but I took some progress pics today and I was really proud! It's been slow and I still have a bit more to go but I also feel way healthier, I sleep a lot better, and I look forward to doing the workouts every day instead of dreading exercise like I used to! These workouts have honestly made me feel so good so thank you Maeve!!! I also really love being a part of such a lovely lil community of absolute QUEENS! ❤️

(First pic taken at start of challenge and second pic today, after doing the IG live!)

• Well done Queen! Slow and steady wins the race and you're showing amazing progress already! 💪🏻👸🏻

• @Bella Armfield Queen that is amazing. Congrats doll. Bella u're knocking it out of the park. Look at that big smile on ur face. Keep smashing it Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Bella Armfield Yes Bella!!!! This is so great to see, and that smile, I love it!!! Slow and steady is definitely the best way- if means you are achieving it in a real practical way by incorporating small changes without doing anything drastic that can't be sustained going forward. But also- how amazing is it to be excited about working out, like it is so addictive!! And that is really going to stand to us.

Keep it up, you are smashing it! Delighted for you!! 

• Aww Bella well done! It just shows how brilliant progress pictures are because you can feel like you are getting nowhere when in fact you are! You're looking unreal queen 👑 

• Woohoo amazing Bella!! Fab results... and look at that smile!!! Keep working hard queen - it's paying off!! 👑💕

• @Bella Armfield well done 👏👏👏 your doing great 💪💪💪

• Yess queen! Well done you should be so proud :)

• @Bella Armfield absolutely amazing queen! You should be so proud of yourself 👑💕 look at your smile, you look fantastic Bella 👏🏻💕 Keep smashing it queen x

• @Bella Armfield well done Bella amazing, the smile on your face says it all!!

• You look amazing 👑! You're killing it 💪🎉

• @Bella Armfield Well done you! You're absolutely killing it! What unreal progress! Love your happy post workout face! x

• You look amazing!! Go you queen xx 

• Well done Bella, killing it Queen!! x

• @Bella Armfield oh my goodness queen, well done, you look amazing!!! I started this wk feeling super pumped, did 3 classes yesterday with a walk and just hit a wall today! I was gonna do lotties and spicy circuit that I missed and I just about did lotties with a struggle.  

We all have meh days and that's so normal,  once you get back into it the next day!

Keep on smashing it queen xxx 

• @Annique Dijkstra @Audrey Browne @Sharon Scully @Leanne Doyle @Beth Haughian @Leonie Mcnulty @Roisin Leo @Niamh Byrne @Louise Roche @Adri Murphy @Jean O’Neill @Meadhbh Anderson @Chloe Mitchell @Carmel Mulvany  oh my thank you so much lovely queens!!! Nearly brought a wee tear to my eye after reading your lovely lovely comments!!!!!! ❤️🧡💖 

• @Bella Armfield look at your strong, confident face. That shows it all and tells us all how far u have come. Keep going. 

• Ha ha i just read all the comments here now. So many compliments about your smile. It really just highlights your progress right there. 💙😊👑🎉