z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Glutes and Gains | MaeveMadden

Glutes and Gains

• I absolutely love Glutes and Gains - great start to the week and there is lots of strength options throughout the week too - so much to choose from x

• @Jessica Dean hahahahahah I am dead lol.. Queens dont quit... woop thank you for your support 

• @Hannah Shackles awww Hannah I so appreciate that thank you so much.. I think Monday was just so emotional, and the workout was intense and sometimes we just need a good cry. Which came during that class.  I feel great today, yesterday I was still a bit off but this morning I am feeling strong and rested.. Swear my sleep has been so off for those two days... I hope you are ok and sending big virtual hugs 

• @Vicky Baker oh Thanks Vicky, I can bring back Rain on Me I think thats the ssong with the dead lift in it.. Anyway ill mix it up.. I actually struggled to even lift the weights on Monday think I as an emotional wreck lol

• @Maeve Madden So glad you are feeling good today and your sleep is back on track! You're totally right though, I think I just needed a good cry as well as I typically am the type of person that holds it in until something silly throws me over the edge or in this case, an intense workout. I always feel so much better after the fact though 🙌

• Omg Glutes and Gains is such a killer of a class. 🌶️🔥Yes it is such high intensity. There are a good variety of other classes and trainers to choose from.👑 However, I feel like some Queens might prefer to do Maeve's class or they don't have time to try other trainers strength classes. 

I'm happy with the variety and very grateful to have the time now to try out the variety of classes. 👑I know when I go back to work I will have to pick and choose though. 

• Did the class just end throughout Fireball??

• @Sinead Bergin omg yes! So gutted 😢😢😢 I kept refreshing and trying to get bsck but it only plays a few seconds of fireball now 😢😢😢😢 

• @Sinead Bergin the live went offline Sinead, I think Maeve is trying to fix it. 

• For anyone catching up there was a technical error. The class is going to be saved as two separate classes today as it cut out through Fireball-the last song before doing the Abs work on.the floor. One class will be saved as Glutes and Gains, the other as Glutes and Abs. 

• Thanks Sinead, I was so confused looking for it this morning as I've just missed it! Waiting for it to go up now 

• @Tess Hamilton-Curran Oh wow another double barrelled Hamilton! 

• @Anne Hamilton Black 😂😂 amazing! How annoying is writing our signature though 😂 it takes me so long! Great to meet you 🥰

• @Tess Hamilton-Curran Lol I know! I sometimes am too lazy to put the second bit! even after 13 years!!

My poor son is double barrelled too and he has dyslexia!! took him a very long time to be able to write his name!!

• Queens just completed this mornings workout, my god my legs and glutes are feeling it now...... its prob one off the most spiciest classes and love getting it done monday!!! I found it very tough today but powered through as best i could!!! hope you all have some sunshine where you are today, its so nice in cavan today. xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany just completed it and omg fire! That was my favourite Monday workout in ages 🔥 have been doing the workouts since last March but really starting to feel strong during this challenge! Loving it xxx

• OMG , that was ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL!!! Honestly, I can barely speak, even with the break. I thought I was getting fitter, but this was another level!! 
    Saying that , bloody loved it 💪🏼💪🏼😍😍

• @Kate Healy yes queen, me too!! Well done, its a great feeling, isn't it xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany loved it!! The break in between was definitely needed😂 fingers crossed I'll do spicy circuits  this evening also 🤞🏻

• @Mary Casale wasn't it!!! I was putting it down to having no energy but it was actually just very tough! We pulled through though 👏👏

• 2 / 3