z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Tan recommendations 👸 | MaeveMadden

Tan recommendations 👸

• @Rebecca Robinson ooohhh would love to try that! Does it have a guide colour? (I could be wrong but is it clear in colour in the bottle 🙈😂) life is so much better with a tan ☀️💕💕

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith the water doesn't it is clear but the mousse does! The water is easy to use you can tell where you've put it because it's wet haha 🙈 They also do drops to put in your moisturiser but I've never tried them. I agree life is so much better with a tan 💕

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith I just came on to post the same question about tan recommendations! Thanks for posting it first, had a good scroll down through the comments there. I dont use tan that often either but when I do put it on Im like, I want to be tanned all the time, I feel amazing! 😅 The off putting part for me is the smell and blocking pores..I tend to put it on at night and wash off in the morning but I always find I sleep terrible that night because of the smell and I get really hot when its on too and Im too worried to move incase I get streaks 😂 Id love to try something that you could wash off after an hour or two. Ive heard a few people mention the Bondi Sands aerofoam 1 hour tan. @Jodie Lawson-Wood has said its really good and even after you wash it off it continues to develop but you can just put on your clothes and not worry about it staining. Would love to know if anyone has any other tanning tips to reduce smell and staining clothes?? I am currently using Lusso Tan mousse. It gives a lovely colour but once again I get the smell even though it says it doesnt have that fake tan smell (think they all claim that though) I really loved Vita Liberata and Bellamianta tan in the past but its a bit more expensive. Cheaper option that I like was Bahama Body, I found it wore off really well and the colour was nice too. I actually still have some from last year but Id say it could do with being thrown out now. Thanks everyone for all your other recommendations. Bare by Vogue seems to be popular so must look into it 💜 

• There are so many new tan ootions that i have never heard of or tried. This is great. 

• Hi ladies ! Recently used Lusso Tan mousse medium ! Irish brand and I really liked it! I'm red head and pale ! no nasty smell super easy to apply and faded really nicely - i bought their mitt too which was fab ! 

• I love fake tan, I have even tanned today!!! I normally always use Bondi Sands (the light mousse) but I've switched to Coco and Eve, it smells good and it's really good tan!!! I always use mousses xx

• 2 / 2