z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

QDQ Festival | MaeveMadden

QDQ Festival

• Queens Don’t Quit FESTIVAL 🎉💕

Sunday March 7th, We're having our very own 'Queens Don't Quit' virtual wellness festival with the UK and Ireland's leading Queens in health and wellbeing. All events are being streamed to your living room, come and join us on the day!

A Sunday filled with fitness, wellbeing, self-care, cookalongs, special guests, giveaways, prizes to be won and more. We can not wait, pop it in the diary now. 

All live events/workouts will be recorded and available on catch up for 7 days. Click link in bio to purchase your ticket. 

Our guests include: 
    • Hayley Madigan 
    • Alex Light 
    • Steph Elswood 
    • Lucy Wolfe
    • Gut Stuff 
    • Dr Emma 
    • Nicholas Hardwick

Plus our amazing QUEEN COACHES 💕👑:
    • Esther Marie Yoga
    • Lottie Daisy 
    • Tracey Collopy
    • Jodie Wood
    • Sinead Corcoran
    • Francesa Jade

https://maevemadden.co/pages/festival

We would love to have you there, all content will be saved onto a link for ticketed members to have to do on demand.

I am so looking forward to the day and I hope you are too.. Any questions just let us know 

Make yourself shine. ✨ 

Love MM 💕

• I have literally just been going through the agenda for the day to decide which sessions i HAVE to go to...so far, most of it! So looks like a busy Sunday ahead!  

Can't wait 👸 WOOP xx

• @Maeve Madden I mean i am beyond excited for this, bought ticket as soon as soon as it was revealed!!!!! The line up is insane and i think its the most wonderful idea!!! i cannot wait to join in with you all!!!! Thank you so much xxx

• So excited for this! Have gymshark order on the way - any excuse!

• Got my ticket last night can't wait 👑

• OMG the line-up for this is insanely good!!! So excited. Oh Maeve you truly have gone above and beyond by setting this up for us. Can't wait!! 

• Oh yes bought my ticket as soon as it was announced!!! I have already claimed the living room with the big TV for the occasion 😂😂 So looking forward to it!! 🥰

• @Maeve Madden Got my ticket the minute it popped up on my instagram hahah you can tell I was a bit excited 😂 like @Beth Haughian I've told my family that I'll be having the living room all day and they can only come in if they're going to join in lol! I cannot wait, it's going to be a fantastic day x

• @Maeve Madden So excited for this! Such an amazing line up. Been so nice to have an "event" to look forward to! Here's to next year when we'll be united for Festival 2.0 on a sunny beach with cocktails! 🤞

• @Maeve Madden I'm absolutely weak for next Sunday 👑😘

I've taken over the playroom for the day with casting onto the tv and shopping list put aisde.

Plan on having few changes of clothes on standby and downstairs shower all set up. The line up is unreallllll 🎉🎉🎉 I love everything about this ❤️

• Raging I'm working Sunday 😷 but will defs catch up with all of it looks class. 

• @Maeve Madden I don't think I've ever been more excited for a virtual wellness festival! Such an incredible line up of guests 😍 I can't wait for a full day of all things QDQ! You really do know how to spoil us Queen 👑💕

• @Maeve Madden Cannot wait! My sister in law and I are doing it "together" virtually. Very excited. Aside from the cookalong breakfast, any tips re what and when we should be refuelling throughout the day? Might batch make some pasta. 🍝👑

• Just got my ticket - so excited! @Vicky Baker, you're so right with prepping the outfit changes & shower at the ready for all these spicy classes!  Def need to remember to have it all lined up too.

• Just bought my ticket, super excited 💕Great question @Steph Archer, would love to know too x

• @Maeve Madden so so excited for this!! I ought my ticket as soon as it was announced!! :D Such a brilliant line up and a mix of everything. Roll on sunday xxx

• I can't wait 🙌🏾 Such a nice idea to do this during lockdown. It's really giving me something to look forward to! Thank you 💕🙏🏽

• @Maeve Madden So excited for this! I'll be hopping in around the 1pm mark because I'm 5 hours behind you guys 😅 but will definitely be catching up on what I missed later! Thank you for putting this together and for all the contributors! 

• Woohoo! So excited. Feel like I will be glued to it all day! Cant choose between them all 💕😍

• Just bought my ticket! So much looking forward to Sunday, it's going to be the best Sunday of the year! 

• 1 / 2