z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Workout attire questions | MaeveMadden

Workout attire questions

• I have bigger boobies like Maeve and I know she regularly talks about her favorite sports bras, but I'm always so exhausted after the workout and forget to write down what she says. 

1. What are the best sports bras for bigger boobies, I am a 36 DD (borderline size E)

2. For leggings, what are the best brands for leggings that fit really flattering and don't have to worry about pulling up every 30 seconds during a workout, especially the ones with a lot of jumping or burpees. 

I feel like Lululemon is not great for these workouts, but maybe just haven't found the right pair. I know someone mentioned Sweaty Betty the other day, but anway....

Thanks for the help, QDQ!

Lindsey 

• Hey Lindsey! The sports bra she mentions is the Shock Absorber one, I have been meaning to buy one but always forget too! Apparently they're quite good. Leggings wise, I have recently found the Gymshark Vital leggings are amazing, the waistband sits super neatly and they don't fall down ever. I have some of the Gymshark Adapt ones but they're made of a slightly thicker fabric and although I used to swear by them, I now think they're too big so have to keep hoiking them up! So I can recommend the Vital ones. 

• @Lindsey Hill I cannot comment from experience(I'm a B at best!!) but the bras Maeve recommended were shock absorbers. 

I wear New Dimension leggings usually (Irish company) and they don't fall down at all on me, but I'm after ordering my first pair of Gymsharks which are the ones Maeve typically wears! 

In the Maeve's faves tab above on the website she has links to some of her favourites

• @Lindsey Hill I have the shock absorber and can happily say it's the best for bigger boobies! I myself am a G and can do all the jump jacks and burpees without having to adjust🙌 I wouldn't definitely recommend Queens x

• Maeve and lots of the other girls are fans of the Shock Absorbers.  I've had a few in my basket for ages, think I'm going to take the plunge!

As far as leggings, I really like Sweaty Betty's 'Power Leggings' and try to keep an eye on the sales.  Being on their mailing list helps too, as you usually get the sale link early and an extra 20% off or so.  I have about 5 pair (I stock up during the sales!) and they wear/wash well and are super flattering.   They properly stay in place and have a nice inner band to tighten for extra hold.

I find Lulelemon's to be very comfy generally, but like you, feel like they don't stay in place during workouts so only wear them around the house, walks, yoga, etc.  Haven't tried GymShark yet but I am sooo tempted!

• Hi Lindsey I am similar size DD or E and recently bought shock absorber and have to say they are worth the hype.

I got mine half price on Sports Direct website

• For leggings I am yet to try the Gymsharks, but everyone raves about them. I'm just not sure what size to get, I'm 5ft 7 and a size 10 and would think that was a S. But Maeve is a S and she definitely looks smaller than me so I'm a bit worried.. and I think a M would be too big. Anyone a size 10 in Gymshark?? What do you go for? 

All my current leggings are Sweaty Betty in size S (I wait until they're in the sale!) I wear the 'all day' style.. I've had them for years and they're still perfect. Don't fall down etc.. 

• Hi Helen I recently got gymshark leggings - am size 10 and my 14 year old daughter is size 4 and she gets XS so I got M.

They are definitely not too tight but I reckon S would be a bit of a squeeze!

Really like them though

• @Lindsey Hill hi queen!!! So for more supportive bras, as the other queens have said, the shock absorbers are great! I like gym shark leggings or nike! They r good but do pull at them a little . I find training in shorts way more comfortable!!! I hope you get sorted queen xx

• @Lindsey Hill Hey Lindsey! Legging wise I have a few pairs of leggings from MyProtein and surprisingly H&M Sport and they are fabulous, I love them! Super flattering and great for the HIIT workouts as they stay up! They do normally have a sale running over on MyProtein and both are reasonably priced, I would highly recommend! 😊 xx

• Hi Lindsey! Shock absorbers are the only way to go for sports bras, they keep your boobs nice and secure, there is no worse feeling than them bouncing around the place! I get mine on asos whenever there is a discount!

I am a big lululemon fan and find the wunder train, fast and free or time to sweat brilliant for workouts, they dont budge on me. Check out the we made too much section they have them on sale there sometimes! I have a pair of the sweaty betty leggings but I much prefer lulus!

• @Helen Madden Im 5ft 7 and a size 8 and the last pair of gym shark I bought were xs and while they are tight they arent too small, perfect for staying in place,  I'd definetly say a S would be fine for a 10, it depends on your shape though.  Also Gymshark legs do tend to be a little short on anyone with a longer leg, depending on the style as they dont do different lengths in most of their styles. I find them similar to the 7/8th's in other styles which hit the bottom of my calves.

• I have Gymshark leggings. They are perfect for me and for the variety of workout classes that I do. They are comfy and stay up too. 

• @Helen Madden I'm 5ft 7 and also a size 10 and find the size S perfect in the gym shark leggings. I used to buy mediums in everything but spent every workout pulling them up but now the small is perfect. I hope this helps!

• @Ciara McCormack thank you! I think I might order two sizes and send one back.. I'm in desperate need of some fab new leggings! 

• @Anne Hamilton Black thanks! I think a S would fit. I'm pretty straight up and down.. but now have a big bum thanks to Maeve 😂😂😂 I might order two sizes and send one back. Dying for some new leggings! 

• Hi Queens! Looking for some recommendations for cycle shorts if anyone knows of any good quality brands. I don't cycle, just want them for doing the QDQ workouts in 😃

I have been thinking of purchasing a pair from Tala but thought I'd see first if anyone had any other places I should look at. 

Thanks for the help ☺️