z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring Queen Challenge helped spring clean my brain | MaeveMadden

Spring Queen Challenge helped spring clean my brain

• So here we are all finished the 10 weeks of what I would call feel good bootcamp on steroids😂 I mean between the craic in the classes, the chat lols with all you Queens and the support on the forum how could you not feel good about yourself? Have I had some weightloss I hear you ask.. yes I have woop woop🙌 I've lost a few inches as well which im super happy with BUT am I a mentally different person? YES and that was my main goal. I've been through some pretty serious and heavy stuff throughout this challenge and for the first time I never gave up. The support from the queens actually gets me a bit emotional. I never shared exactly what was going on with me personally but reading through other queens problems and seeing everyone lift each other up well it just showed me that there is still good in the world. I am mentally stronger and physically stronger (big woop woop for completing the full day festival!) And I now take time for me everyday and no longer feel guilty about it, or the choccy biccies I might have with my tea( another big win). I feel like I've won the battle with myself and for that I am forever greatful the main Queen herself @Maeve Madden and all you fabulous Ladies you have no idea how much you have helped me. Thank you💜

• @Shannon Lawless absolutely love this queen! You should be very proud of yourself ❤️ Makes me emotional reading stories like yours because I just want to give you a big hug! I know what it's like to struggle along but since joining QDQ I've never felt so much encouragement and support everyone is just amazing on here! I'm so so happy for you queen well done 💕x

• @Niamh Byrne Thanks gal virtual hugs!! Its amazing isnt it the community is like a little family of people we've never met but share all these goals and accomplishments and hard times with💜 Imagine when we all get to meet they should call it the emoitional festival haha xx

• @Shannon Lawless this is exactly how I feel queen!!! We have broken dowm6the walls of self love, happiness and better mental health!!! Its our wee escape just for us, our time!!! Well done Shannon,  we won the battle! And we will continue to climb that mountain each wk!! So well worded, congrats honey xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany Awh thank you Carmel! Our health is our wealth Queen 🙌 exactly and stronger and stronger we get each week until the mountain becomes a hill💜 xxx

• @Shannon Lawless Theee most supportive bunch- I feel so fortunate to have this outlet in terms of the workouts but also the great community! So glad to hear you feel like you are winning the battle- that is huge! Be so very proud of yourself!!! Well done! 

• @Sharon Scully Thanks gal! I think we can all say we would be lost without the support 💜

• @Shannon Lawless Shannon you absolute queen xxx Im so thrilled for you and for how you feel about yourself now xxx roll on all the chats and craic xxx

• WOOP!  Absolutely love this @Shannon Lawless and couldn't agree more!! Buzzing for you  ❤️ You just can't put a price on the mental 'gains', that sense of accomplishment and the cherry on top of physical strength getting a boost, too. Feel like I could've written this myself about the challenge and QDQ, right down to getting through tough personal challenges and enjoying the chocolate without guilt 😊 

What a wonderful testament to what Maeve has built and this group of women!  So so so proud of you Queen, and grateful to be part of this amazing community! xx

• @Vicky Baker awh thank you Vicky! Almost ready for the next challenge queen🙌 Xxx

• @Elise Karam Awh Elise there's nothing better is there?!! So glad you can relate it's honestly so nice that no matter what your going through you can find someone who's going through the same or just someone to listen on here! Thank you so much Queen your response has made my day💜 xx