z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Chipped tooth! | MaeveMadden

Chipped tooth!

• Hi queens, I have heard of ladies cycles syncing.... but not of this. After watching all queen maeve's tooth dilemma this week, and completely sympathised as I suffer with my teeth, a big lump came off my 3rd tooth from the front while I was eating dinner. It was a fish cake, not like anything hard. I'm gutted! I'm paranoid about my teeth. So just hope none of you other queens get to jump on this particular wagon!

• @Sinead Toal OH bloody hell Sinead i cant believe this happened to another queen . . . .  What is going on this wk with teeth issues!! i hope you get it sorted quickly honey. Its a pain when something goes wrong with them but at least we are wearing masks everywhere now . . 🤣

• @Carmel Mulvany exactly! Between zoom and masks no one else will see. Definitely bit of nerve exposed so hopefully get sorted soon. I had no problems with my teeth until I had my 7 year old and now I'm tortured! Yes she's worth it, but I could do without it

• @Sinead Toal Its one of those things that is so important and you never want anything to happen to them!!! Thankfully dentists are open, i booked a clean yesterday, its not until May but for emergencies like nerves, im sure they will see you straight away!!!!

• @Carmel Mulvany thanks for replies, I really appreciate it. I just get myself in a state when yet another tooth issue happens. I am calmer now. Thank God for qdq! 👑👸💗

• @Sinead Toal oh no I hope you get sorted!!! 😰😩 But I will say.... I think we have synced.... Woke up to do combat queens this morning and I have never been so bloated.. and then maeve pops on and she's the same 😂 I don't really bloat so this is random 😂 these things come in 3's wonders who's next 🙈😂😂

• Oh no Sinead I hope you got it sorted? I was the same after having my boys had so many problems with my teeth had to have two root canals! And had never had any major issues before having kids but apparently it's another fun side effect of pregnancy!

hope you got an appointment sorted. 

• @Ciara Franklin hi Ciara, next Wednesday at 11. Have to bear it till then. To think I used to wonder why there was free dental care for pregnant women and 1year after. I'm still paying out 7 years on. Mind you I haven't been since last July. The dentist is probably missing me