z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

💚💍🇮🇪 Treating myself to QDQ membership 🇮🇪💍💚 | MaeveMadden

💚💍🇮🇪 Treating myself to QDQ membership 🇮🇪💍💚

• Hey Queens, 

I am actually so excited to be here! Naomi here - originally from Ireland but teaching in Tokyo, Japan atm. 💚

I am loving this space already. 

My partner and I have been together 8 years and he proposed to me this weekend. So I thought there is no better way to treat myself than joining the Queens Don't Quit community!! 

I have been following Maeve and the QDQ team since July last year and doing the IG workouts. But on top of the commitment I made to my man this weekend, I wanted to make a commitment to myself to get healthy and hold myself accountable so I am looking forward to growing with you all. 

I would say I try to be healthy but I always seem to make a little bit of progress for a few weeks and then give up and have to start again. I'm glad I always start again but I want to bring some consistency into my life! 

Did the Sculpt and Sweaty this morning and I be burning already! 🔥 Excited for this Spicy Summer Challenge!

Hope you are all having a great start to your week. 

Naomi xo

• @Naomi.m.t ah huge congrats! Your engagement ring is beautiful 🤩💍

Welcome to QDQ! I only joined at the end of January and I am well and truly hooked 😆 You'll love it! 

• @Naomi.m.t congratulations Naomi! 

• @Naomi.m.t Aww!! Congratulations queen!! and welcome xx

• @Naomi.m.t Oh Naomi, congratulations Queen! What incredible news that is so amazing, I'm so happy for you 🙌🎉🍾 Love that you are joining us all the way from Tokyo how fabulous that we have Queens from all over the world!

Welcome to the QDQ Community, I hope you enjoy every minute of it! 👑💕

• @Naomi.m.t welcome welcome welcome all the way from Tokyo Japan. Whooohoo . Fantastic news & again congrats to u both. U'll have a blast here on QDQ. Enjoy ur journey Queen. Looking forward to working out with u. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Congratulations Naomi!!! What a beautiful ring 💍😍

• Congrats that's so exciting! Love the idea of commitment to him and commitment to yourself tooo so great!! 💕💕

• @Audrey Browne Thank you! Really excited to be here. I nearly didn't get out of bed this morning but the spicy circuit motivated me! 

Hope you are well :) :) 

• @Katy Evans Thank you!! I am excited to see what us queens can do! What a beautiful community - feeling the love for this space already! 

• @Naomi.m.t congratulations Naomi! 🥰 fair play to you - if it was me I'd have treated myself to lots of food and prosecco!! 😂🥂

You're made for this! 💪👑