z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Combat Cardio Kick | MaeveMadden

Combat Cardio Kick

• @Audrey Browne 100%!!!

• Hey Queens, after a 6 week hiatus due to a crazy work schedule I'm back today to discover so many new classes and trainers so naturally, and thinking I still may have some basal level of fitness, (spoiler alert - I didn't), I decided to try Fireball Friday and Cardio Kick. Why I did Cardio Kick after Fireball I can't tell you, but both were amazing. I do have a question though - does anyone know Lilly's handle as I'm looking for some advice? Ironically enough for the Cardio Kick I struggled with the kicks due to hypermobility in the knees and ended up sitting that portion out. I'm wondering if there are any variations or what I could do until I build the strength back up in my quads. 

Cheers Queens!

• @Caitriona Lyons hi queen lily's inst is @itslilylifestyle    you should get her on that! I actually have hypermobility also! I just kicked as high as I could.... defo felt it on my legs after! Gosh that was super spice doing those 2 classes, very well done!!! Isnt the line up amazing! So spoilt 4 choice xx

• @Carmel Mulvany I remember you saying. It was the back kicks that kept getting me, I could feel myself overextend but couldn't stop it if that makes sense. 

Haha super spicy or super stupid 🙈🙈🙈. Definitely won't be able to walk tomorrow but I think both properly loosened up my back which is great!!! Any recommendations for what to try next? 

• @Audrey Browne haven't tried the new classes yet! Will do one today! Will try this one maybe or Emma's 

• Happy Easter ladies! Just going to do this, what would the best Apple Watch setting be please?

• just did it now! It was super! Tough on the arms with all the punching. 

• @Caitriona Lyons the sexy shoulders one was fantastic too!!! I adore sinead and Esther's classes, the barre in particular is so so spicy buy I different kind to the high cardio ones! 

• @Carmel Mulvany I do love the sexy shoulders workout. And considering that my legs are aching standing up and sitting down it's probably a good shout! 

• Love, love, loved this class. 

• @Lauren Murphy lol Queen we'll all be calling ourselves Queen KT. 🙌🙌🙌🥊 🥊🥊🥊👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany whooohooo Queen. And it the righthand corner we have Canonball Carmel, featherweight champion 3 yrs in a row 🥊🥊🥊🥊🙌🙌🙌🙌😅. It wasnt it an outstanding class Carmel. We certainly worked everything didn't we. These new trainers r keeping us on our toes,😲🤗🤗🤗😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Raffaella Di Meglio so glad u enjoyed it Queen. C u there again next wk 🥊🥊🥊👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Caitriona Lyons welcome back Queen, missed u honestly missed seeing ur name pop up. Hope ure keeping well. 🥰. How mad were starting off with those 2 insane classes. I'd say u didn't know what hit u. But fair play to u Caitriona. 💪💪💪. Lily class is off the wall. Wait till u Emma's 😲😲😲. Lily will certainly best advise u doll on ur kicks. Welcome back again Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Josephine Moore yeeeeaaaaaassssss Queen with u on that 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Carol Tansley whhooohhhhhooooo Queen 🥊🥊🥊🥊💪💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Carol Tansley I don't have an apple watch so I cldnt help there doll. 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne thanks Audrey 

• @Audrey Browne I go between two setting, HIIT and functional strength so I think I'm covered! At least we are moving, just good for a guide 🙌🏻

• @Carol Tansley for combat classes I tend to put mine on hiit. Think maeve has mentioned she puts hers on hiit setting too x