z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Fireball sweat | MaeveMadden

Fireball sweat

• So I love the strength classes with the weights and decided to catch up in fireball Friday outside in the sun....... actually the hottest day of d year I think....... now should I have planned this out any better???? The sweat was on another level..... Holy moly!!!!!!!!! 

On a positive note, this is the 2nd wk I've used only 8kgs so I'm chuffed at seeing progress!!!! This may also have factered in the sweating level 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 seeing scarlotte at the end just filled me with happiness,  she's beyond gorgeous!!!!! 

Hope all u queens got to enjoy some sun this wkend xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany OMG Carmel!!! 8kg dumbbells, you legend!! Dont know how you managed that in the sun, I would have had a stroke!!🤣Fair play though! Great way of getting the Vit D and topping up the tan too! X

• @Ashley Jordan I was lathered in suncream cuz I got burnt the day b4. ...🤣🤣🤣🤣 but I think the sweat didn't help the sun protection!!!! I have d farmers tan queen.... you cant beat it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• lol a farmers tan hahahhaaha... Omg the weather is gorgeous I would love to be outside working out and defo do it when you can.. I bought a spray on spf there from eucerin which is sensitive skin friendly and I just mist myself in it ... 

• @Maeve Madden oooh I have to get that!!!!! I always spf my face but always forget about my body!!!! Farmer's tan for sure.....🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅 xxxxx and its raining today 3😢🥺

• @Carmel Mulvany serious queen Carmel xx well done girl that's brilliant ❤️

• @Vicky Baker thanks honey xxxxx