z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

#fixyourcrown challenge complete | MaeveMadden

#fixyourcrown challenge complete

• Hey girls

Absolutely loved the last 6 weeks - honestly I can't believe the time flew by so much. I think it helped me in terms of focus and a reason to get going each day - i tend to get complacent at the end of the summer as its changing to the darker mornings and evenings but I'm so thrilled i stuck with it and saw it through. I am now feeing strong and positive coming into one of my fave times of the year - Christmas :):)

It was fab getting to know so many new queens also and loving seeing the determination and progression of us all.

I didn't do before and after pics for this challenge as i feel over time my body has adapted to the activity levels but where i saw progression was in my weights and reps. I am using 10kgs for the single arm rows and have progressed to using a barbell for deadlifts and definitely feeling the benefit of being stronger.

I've loved the lighter sessions this week and I am excited for the next few weeks leading into Christmas.

My pics this time are a round up of the 6 wks, the craic was great and the chats and support as always was top class. Reminding each other to set our clocks for the early bird classes and getting through with a smile each time xx

• Love this Vicky !! So proud of you ! I really enjoyed this challenge! First one at the gym so I've been having a nice mix of gym classes and QDQ and it has kept me busy but I've loved it !! What a way to stay fit and also relieve stress !!