z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Mid way point | MaeveMadden

Mid way point

• Actually meant to post earlier than today but was feeling a bit run down/low towards end of last week and took a couple days rest but I got back to it yesterday and feeling all the better for it. My personal goals for this challenge included losing some covid weight gains, to feel fitter and to actually stick with the challenge. Few lb down ( nothing to be singing about lol) but I def feel fitter and think I look slightly leaner but the best thing is I've been consistent with my exercise since the start of January, trying new classes and trying to push myself abit more. At times it's not easy but then I come on here or on one of the insta groups and there's always someone there to provide me with some motivation. On the whole I am really enjoying the challenge and the great thing is we're only half way through 🤣 here's to an even better second half 💪

• Great job!  I was just telling my friend yesterday how the challenges make it so much easier for me to stay consistent.

• Well done!!

I feel the exact same the challenge has definitely helped my motivation to be consistent! I'm so happy to be halfway through week 4! Feeling better in myself too! 

• Well done Eva and girls xx consistent and slow and steady is my motto. No pressure and you are your only competition xx