500G lean turkey mince
1tbsp Sessame oil
You can choose your own Vegetables
1 cup peas
3 spring onion
1 red pepper
100g sugar snap peas
Brocolli or asparagus
1 crushed clove of garlic
1 cup egg whites
1 bag brown microwave rice
3tbsp soy sauce
- 1.Heat oil in a large pan or wok
- 2.Add turkey mince and mash it all up nice and fine
- 3.Leave to cook on a medium heat for about 8 mins then set aside in a bowl.
- 4.Finely chop all veggies and pop them into the same pan, add a tiny bit more oil if needed.
- 5.After 1 min add the garlic
- 6.Slide all the veggies to one side of your pan and then pour in the eggs.
- 7.Let the eggs begin to cook and stir as you would to scramble.
- 8.Pop your bag of rice in the microwave.
- 9.Add the turkey mince to the pan and stir adding in one tbsp of soy.
- 10.Pour your cooked rice in to the pan and add 2 more tbsp of soy.
- 11.Mix it all up and taste test to see if any more soy is needed.
I find it best to leave this recipe for about 15 mins to let the flavours really come out..
This can also be stored for lunch the next day.
Serve with a little Sriracha sauce or I like sriracha mayo..