1 block firm tofu
1tsp or a few spritz of Oil
100ml Oat milk
2tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp turmeric
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp garlic powder
2 spring onion
Fresh basil leaves
1 slice bread toasted.
- Scramble the block of tofu with a fork into pieces leaving some chunks.
- Heat spritz of oil on medium heat in a pan.
- Add the scrambled tofu and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the oat milk and stir until the tofu has soaked up most of it.
- When there is only a small amount of milk remaining, add all of the remaining ingredients and stir for another 3-4 minutes on low to medium heat.
- Serve on toast.
- Top with some spring onion and fresh basil.
Carbs 35g Fat 3g Protein 23g