If you are looking for a healthy low-calorie, low-sugar snack to satisfy your sweet tooth, then Maeve has the perfect treat for you! These crunchy delights are the perfect snack for all queens and their little princes and princesses.
Here’s what you’ll need for these delicious delights:
85g nut butter of choice (Maeve uses peanut butter)
3 tbsp raw honey
1 tsp vanilla (optional)
2 salted rice cakes
2 plain rice cakes
2 tbsp chopped almonds or nuts of choice
25g melted chocolate (dark, milk or dairy free is your choice)
How to make these crunchy delights:
- Mix the nut butter, honey and vanilla.
- Crush or blend the rice cakes into small pieces and add them to then mix.
- Add some nuts for that extra crunch
- Roll into balls (should make 10-12)
- Melt the chocolate
- Dip the balls into the chocolate and set on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Pop them into the fridge to set
Then simply enjoy! These are theperfect treat for all queens whether you prefer sweet or salty these will hit the spot!