INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2-3):
500G lean turkey mince
1tsp Sesame oil
You can choose your own Vegetables
3 spring onion
1 red pepper
100g sugar snap peas
1 crushed clove of garlic
200ml egg whites
120g brown rice per person
3tbsp soy sauce
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok
- Add turkey mince and mash it all up nice and fine
- Leave to cook on a medium heat for about 8 mins then set aside in a bowl.
- Finely chop all veggies and pop them into the same pan, add a tiny bit more oil if needed.
- After 1 min add the garlic
- Slide all the veggies to one side of your pan and then pour in the eggs.
- Let the eggs begin to cook and stir as you would to scramble.
- Pop your bag of rice in the microwave.
- Add the turkey mince to the pan and stir adding in one tbsp of soy.
- Pour your cooked rice in to the pan and add 2 more tbsp of soy.
- Mix it all up and taste test to see if any more soy is needed.
I find it best to leave this recipe for about 15 mins to let the flavours really come out..
This can also be stored for lunch the next day.
Serve with a little Sriracha sauce or I like sriracha mayo..
C:45 F:12 P:55.