z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Playing catch up! | MaeveMadden

Playing catch up!

• Little bit behind on the 28 day challenge but onto my 3rd workout of the week today. Decided to take on Tuesdays HIIT then Sweaty 7's yesterday... Just melted away into my mat ... No big deal!!!

Now to take on yesterdays leg class !!👑

@Maeve Madden having trouble uploading any pictures. Keep getting "an error has occured". Tried on both my laptop and phone.

xx

• Im also behind - did Sweaty 7's on yesterdays lunch hour and Tuesdays HIIT after work.  Talk about a hot mess! Leg day today for me also - best of luck!!

• oh the sweaty 7s are so spicy , but I do love them, my arms are still Jelly.

Let me ask now for your about the pictures.. 

• Just completed yesterdays butt burner... OOOOHHH the band !! LOVE it!!

And even stretching the arms at the start ... the shoulders ara burnin!! 🔥

• @Maeve Madden thanks Maeve 💜

• I did my first sweaty 7s this morning, was hard work but looking forward to seeing my toned arms in a few weeks! 😀😜

• @Michelle Robertson the ultimate challenge.... blow drying your hair after sweaty 7's !! 🤪🤪

• I'm also behind. Just did Tuesday's hiit workout. Omg I'm a sweaty mess. 

• Just completed yesterday's sweaty 7's my god my arms are on fire! Such an amazing workout :) Roll on tomorrow's live :) xx

• I'm very often behind 🙈😂😂 The Tuesday HIIT in Wednesday's heat was vile (in the best of ways!). I can't get over how spicy each session is. Wednesday's workout today 🥵🥵 

• @Rhiannon Howells same ! That band though.. buns of steel here we come !!! 

• @Ruth Shanahan I'm gonna have to get a lighter band I think. My butt just wants to give up the ghost these days! Epic Fail 😂😂

• Just about to do my fourth workout this week and really excited I can make the live. Been yonks since I was able to join. Will give sweaty 7s a go tomorrow based on the above positive comments 💪 Also I heard Hero outside of a workout yesterday and I instantly wanted to do fast feet #conditioned 

• @maire higgins Definitely recomend the sweaty 7's! Its my first live in AGES too!! See you there!! 4th one done for the week woooo! Working all weekend 🤪

• Just did my 3rd workout of my 28 day challenge. Ended up doing two leg workouts in 2 days! Serious fire!! Feeling good 🙌🏻🙌🏻😅 loved all the workouts so far this week 🥰

• Hey for those of us playing catch up just wondering if it is just me or is today's (Friday) workout not in the library? Was hoping to do it tomor. Thanks☺️

• @Claire Mortell fridays is still in the live workout section at the moment. Think it moves by the next day normally xx

• @Katy Dobbin Thank you! Could feel the FOMO when I thought it wasn't there😂

• I'm a bit behind too! Just did workout 3 of the week, had a week off because of a bad back was sorting it with a physio easing my way back into the workouts. LOVED sweaty 7s! 

• @Maeve Madden caught up on sweaty 7s today, first time I've ever done that workout and loved it! A nice wee change up, thanks!

• 1 / 2