z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

International Queens! | MaeveMadden

International Queens!

• Hi Queens,

I am living in Brisbane Australia but originally from Ireland. Like a few of you due to time difference I always miss the live workouts but catch up the next morning. 

• Oooh our international Queens!! Would love to meet up when we are allowed travel again. I'm Irish living in Toronto the last 8 years but looking at moving home Xmas time so will finally be able to do a live workout!!

@Charlotte Godfrey I'll be in CA end Feb/Mar so will have to have a meet up! 

@Kate Ralston where in Canada are you? 

• Hi everyone. I am from Malta and I LOVE what @Maeve Madden has done here. I do not do the workouts live due to work but I usually do 3 to 4 workouts a week in the aftrenoon. I love the vibe this community gives and I am so glad to be a part of it!

• @Valeria Lorgio Sicily is my favourite place for a break, my family and I love it and it is so close to us in Malta. Sicilian food and wine is THE BEST!

• @Pam Curry I'm currently living just outside Toronto where I grew up! I'm from a small town called Elora. I was living abroad when the virus hit so I came home but when life return back to normal I'm planning on moving to Toronto!

• @Pam Curry Definitely let me know! :) Hoping by then things will be semi normal here! 

• Hi everyone! I'm from Ireland but living in Melbourne! Loving all the workouts, they're really helping me get through the stage 4 lockdown we're in! 🔥

• Hi everyone, I'm from California! And I too definitely can't do the lives but I love seeing so many international Queens still getting their sweat on 💪💪

• Hi queens, I am from Tromso in Norway but living in Kuala Lumpur. I usually try to run home from work a little early to catch the live workouts at 16:30 here 😀 These workouts have been a true lifesaver during the very strict lock down we had here🙏

• Hi Queens! I'm from Co.Down, not too far from @Maeve Madden's home in the city of Newry 😉but living in Hong Kong. Been a Queen since lockdown in March, absolutely loving the website and loving the spicy workouts! Keep er lit @Maeve Madden, you're smashing it 💯.

• Irish in Dubai! Doing the workouts since week 1, never enjoyed exercise so much and can't believe it's still going, so good! Hope all is well and everyone is safe! 🤗🤗🤗

• Hey Queens, just joined and I'm from the west coast of Canada. I found Maeve through Instagram  when Covid started. I knew this was going to be a trying time and needed to set a goal for myself. That goal was to come out of Covid better than I went in. Gosh darn it, I'm doing it. I've been working out consistantly and wanted to up my game till Christmas. Hence why I joined today. Love @Maeve Madden  and her honesty. All her real talk about tummy bloat makes me feel normal. I've struggled my whole life with the bloat and now I know it's just part of how our bodies function and it's NORMAL!!! When I feel like not moving my body, Maeve pops into my head the says in her loving accent "Queens Don't Quit". I get myself up and I workout. So thank you @Maeve Madden. Massive love❤️

• @Amy Shelly Hey Amy, I believe we have a few Miami queens with us.. I will take a note in my diary and put it on instagram on our queens dont quit page and see who is out there.  I do love this idea of creating a thread for the different countries or cities.  I know @Nuala Owens Is in hong kong 

• Hi lovely! 
    I'm from Australia 🐨🦘. 
    I'm also SO new to @Maeve Madden (like 1 day new and did my first HIIT this morning) so looking forward to making some new friends around the world 🌎✨🥰

• Hey queens! I'm from Belfast but currently living in Vancouver, Canada. I never make the workouts live due to the time difference but always catch up later in the day. Love them so much, and i'm feeling stronger than ever! I been doing the workouts since March 2020 and think this is the first time i've ever stuck to working out 3=4-4 times a week consistently. They really are so motivating and especially good in these strange Covid times. <3

• @Charlotte Godfrey I love this topic! I've just joined the team  and cannot wait to start my monday with all of you @Maeve Madden and I'm from Georgia but living in Moscow, Russia. 

• @Mari Sarajishvili Welcome! It is an amazing group of international Queens! And it's lovely getting to connect with people all over the world! 

• @Laura Richmond Me too! It is so great that the lives are saved and Maeve makes it so fun that I feel apart of it even if it isn't the live! Hope you are doing well! 

• Thank you! I'm doing good thanks. Been really enjoying the barre classes lately and loved the burlesque class for vtines day lol. What country are you in? Take care queens 🙂 

• Pennsylvania here!!! 🇺🇸 

• 2 / 3