z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Help with the chat function on Live workouts | MaeveMadden

Help with the chat function on Live workouts

• Hey Girls! I know I have asked about this before but still seem to be struggling with the chat function on the live workouts using my mobile phone. I downloaded the Vimeo app on the advice of Maeve,seemed to work fine this morning but still wouldn't let me chat and then the connection kept going which I think was a problem with Vimeo and not my wifi. I disconnected and joined again using the link provided. I can see where the chat is but its so small I can hardly see the comments. There doesnt seem to be a way of maximising it either. I rotated my phone aswell but still didnt make any difference. I can't see the chat at all when the video is maximised. Any help would be much appreciated. Im starting to think maybe its just my crappy phone 😏

• @Ashley Jordan I had & still have same problem with vimeo. So I don't use it anymore. I just use the main live & maximise & minimise as I need. I chat at the start and at the end as 9 out 10 times I'm out of breath to chat during 🤣🤣. Can u screen pmirror it to ur TV by any chance??? If u can you will get a bigger picture of workout & maeve. Also u cld try emailing Maeves support team they may have other ideas. maeve@84world.com very helpful team. 

• @Audrey Browne Thanks so much Audrey,good to know its not just me having the issues. I cant screen mirror with the tv in my parents house at the moment unfortunately. I do have a laptop but I feel like the sound isnt very good and I need to have the music pumping to workout too 😂 I will send an email and see if Maeves tech team can help. Thanks again :)

• @Ashley Jordan I am a dinosaur so also having the same issue... Back at work so going the workouts in the evening but still miss reading the comments and the facility to comment. Doesn't work on my phone. 

• @Ashley Jordan I was thinking cld u get a Bluetooth speaker to connect to ur phone or laptop. They r quite reasonable at mo. Nothing fancy. Not sure where ure from but homstore & more do them. Living social & pigs back do them also. And they also come in handy for parties also 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤣🤣

• @Audrey Browne thanks Audrey,I did think of that too. I used my laptop this morning and the sound actually wasn't too bad for some reason. I would prefer to use my mobile just for convenience some days though.  I emailed Maeves team so I'll let you know when they get back to me if there's anything we can do to get chat on our phone. 

• I had the same issue with the Vimeo app at the start but figured out if i log out of the app, and the website just before the live, then sign back into both again just before i click into it again it seems to work!!

Not sure also should we be able to see the comments when doing them from the library? Never got those to load if so x

• @Danielle McKay thanks Danielle,I'll give it a try! Seems like a lot of hassle though,I'd love to know if there was an easier way. I've emailed Maeves team but haven't heard anything back yet. I'm not sure about the chat in library,I haven't seen it either though. X

• @Danielle McKay I don't think comments r meant to b visible in the library a bit like the igtv in Instagram all coments r hidden. But I'm going to try ur way of getting into chat in vimeo. Cheers for that. 

• @Danielle McKay hey Queen tried your way this morning & vimeo still wldnt allow me to chat so then I tried going in through chrome that allowed chat but video was slow loading. 😠😠😠😠.

I saw Maggie commented that she worked it out herself this morning. Wld love to know how she managed it. 

• @Audrey Browne Aw no way sorry it didn't work 😔 i do go in through chrome doing it as well instead of Insta, sorry i should have mentioned that part!!

Hopefully Maggie sees this and can let us know if there is an easier way!xo