z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Missed the Live so HIIT the Archive! | MaeveMadden

Missed the Live so HIIT the Archive!

• I missed the live this morning so went to do an old Saturday workout. I know I'd DIE if I tried to do last week's Temperature x2 (my arms!) so I went back to the August 29th workout. Average heart rate was up 16 bpm and I burned an extra 58 calories! I love seeing how much stronger I am getting thanks to@Maeve Madden !!

• Yasss getting stronger is amazing woohooooo.  Well Saturdays live did not go to plan anyway, after about 30 minutes the whole thing shut down and deleted .. was so upset

• @Maeve Madden I saw that on this morning's workout! What a bummer! You work so hard and to not have it save stinks. But I absolutely love that you've so many saved here and on Instagram so I could go back and do another! You're the best! 

• @Alicia Colabella you look amazing girl..... I did an old one 2 cuz my arms were to sore 😂😂😂 we've come along way queens!! 👑👑👑👑

• @Carmel Mulvany thank you so much, Queen!! My arms were so toast after Friday- I LOVE it but also think I'd have fallen flat on my face in Temperature 😅😅😅 

• @Alicia Colabella temperature x 2 is seriously spicy..... defo not you be completed close to each other 😂😂😂

• @Carmel Mulvany I am so glad I'm not the only one!!! I swear I feel like the densest object in the universe when I'm holding myself up in that plank 😂😂😂

• @Alicia Colabella omg the double temperature is extra hot spice I feel it so much in my core.. 

• @Carmel Mulvany what is this temperature x2 please.🤔🤔🤔 Need something extra spicy. 

• @Audrey Browne be careful what you wish for 😅😅😅 but if any Queen can handle it, it's you! We have done it twice but the last one I remember is on Instagram two Saturdays ago, it's the ab work at the end. It's the temperature routine but for that AND another song. 

• @Audrey Browne oooh audrey it was a burner..... doing that routine twice busted me 😂😂😂😀

• @Alicia Colabella ooooh 👏👏👏👏 can't wait  try that. Can't understand how I don't remember it as I think I actually did that class. I've a head like a sieve tbh 😂. Definitely will be doing it. Thank u. 👑👑👑

• @Carmel Mulvany all excited to do it. Can't understand why I can't remember it though🙄. Ah ill have to start taking more omega 3 I think 😂thanks queen

• this is why I missed  classes last week for this princess communion ❤️❤️❤️Not a sweaty selfie mini queen

• @Brenda Mckay OH MY GOD this pic is stunning brenda!!! Congratulations to ur daughter! X

• @Carmel Mulvany thank you Carmel x she my wee princess 

• @Brenda Mckay what a beauty!!! Congratulations ❤️❤️❤️