z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Belly Pooch | MaeveMadden

Belly Pooch

• Hey Queens! 
    A few things.

1. I have lost 60 pounds over the past two years.  And I was wondering how to get rid of my new belly pooch? For instance, when I do my plank, my belly kind of hangs down. It's really bothersome. Didn't know if anyone had any suggestions? And it's not skin from weight loss. I look fine upon standing up?

2. I've tried Lotties Ab Attck, and while she is a true Queen Angel, I don't believe her workouts are for me. I just don't jive with them. But I still think she's amazing (: 

3. The ab portion of the latest Mave workouts feel like more leg work to me. My abs use to kill. So I'm assuming it's because I've built a lot of core strength? Anyone else struggling or just me?

PS: how do I add a picture to my profile? 😂

• @Savannah Tomlinson Heya Queen, congratulations well done u. That is a great loss. U must be over the moon. Regarding ur question I really do think that Maeve would be the most experienced one to advise u. U can tag her at @Maeve Madden or even email her at maeve@84world.com. 

• @Maeve Madden 

• @Savannah Tomlinson well done as audrey said queen, that's amazing results!!!! You should be so proud!!!!! I find gravity is not helping as I get older and do notice belly hanging when doing planks. Defo agree though, maeve is the best person to ask about  the exercises , she can advice certain ones that may help xx

• @Savannah Tomlinson Hi Savannnah thakns so much for your Constructive message.  Yes we dont train abs every day so the last day when we use the bands that is more glute/leg focused for building strength.  The reason we do this is because its not good to over work your muslces, every body part does need a rest hence we train in this way.. 

Gravity does make things look different when we are in different postions, for instance if you look into a mirror thats flat on the ground your face falls, just in the same way your skin may fall.  I belive the pilates classes should really be of benefit working core strenght, but you must also think about building muscle, I would reccomend adding in heavier weights to your routine. 

So sorry you didnt enjoy lottie workout, it is optional as is every workout, that is why I am adding so many to the website.  As much as i would be happy to take workouts every single day my body literally doesnt have the ability to do so much exercise as i find with have no holidays i completely burn out.  We do run 8 workouts a week, so many you can pick a different workout to add into your schedule. 

• @Savannah Tomlinson Heya Queen forgot to add about how to add pic to ur profile. Go into your profile (I take a shortcut here & just tap on my name on any post I've made like this one) then u'll see edit profile hit that & then option for change pic will appear, hit that & then u shld b given options to choose from either pic from ur gallery or take pic. Hit upload when done. If it doesn't appear straight away come out of profile & go back in again & it shld be there for u. Hope this helps

• @Maeve Madden 

I have definitely loved the ab part of your workouts the past two days! Thanks for responding to and acknowledging my request. I loved the challenge you put there for me, and just wanted you to know that I heard, ha! 

On the left is my image at the start of the 28 day challenge, August 10th. On the left is my image from October 22nd. It's amazing what you've done for me and what true discipline and dedication can do. Thank-you for teaching me that. 

PS: Feel free to share on any platform if desired. 
    PPS: I promise I'm happier than I look 🤣

• @Audrey Browne Thanks for showing me that! I've finally updated everything 💜😂

• @Savvy Tomlinson well done queen, you look amazing xxx