z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Workout Wear | MaeveMadden

Workout Wear

• Hey Queens!

I desperately need to get a few workout bits. I keep rotating between my only two sports bras. The issue I have is I have what is "wide set boobs" so even though they don't "look" big I am a 32DD. I am quite finicky with sports bras because my boobs are the first place where i put on weight and also lose weight so i need adjustable straps and the back clasp.

Queen Maeve raves the shock absorber ones and unfortunately the only place I can buy them in Australia is online 🙄. So I wanted to know in terms of sizing, what is it like?

Also feel free to share any other brands of sports bras as well.

Thanks 👸

• I ordered a shock absorber and it is great!!! Ordered online and it was perfect!!!! It's very hard to get good ones but I would defo  try online and if you come across a good brand then stick with that. Some  of my bras aren't great for all the jumping but I'm going through do much washing its insane!!!! The sweat is real queen.... 😂😂😂😂

• @Carmel Mulvany Oh perfect! How did you go about the sizing?

The sweat is real! I don't think I've ever sweat this much in a workout. I am absolutely loving it though! I literally have two decent sports bras and I wash them immediately after every single wear. 

• @Bhoomi Lengde the shock absorbers are sized like ur bra size so you get the exact size!!!! Awh its so hard on clothes when we workout so hard!!!! Really enjoying it too xxx