z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

If u know, u know🤔.......... U know!! | MaeveMadden

If u know, u know🤔.......... U know!!

• @queensdontquit so I did last week's Perky Peach again this morning & sweated like there's no 2moro. Once again I loved it, loved the intensity, the feel good vibes & believe it or not the dead leg feeling 😜. But my highlight 2day is I can see & feel a huge difference in my 🍑. When at my age everything should be going south, (if it hasn't already 😂) my 🍑has lifted, its actually after lifting. I cld feel slight changes in it but thought it was all in my head but yes yes yes my butt is back where is should be 👏👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏🙏☝️☝️☝️. Whohoo go Team Queen 👑. @Maeve Madden U've done it again 🎊🎊🎊🎊. NOW 🤔🤔🤔 I'm wondering if u cld do the same for my boobs 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😂. #queensdontquit #queenteamsupport #queenteam all the way. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Also I wld like to add the both my abductors & adductors/inner & outer thighs have tauntened up too. No longer looking as Pear shaped as I used to. 

• @Audrey Browne Just completed last week's perky peach too as I wasn't able to last week. Definitely was a sweaty one but I really enjoyed - I liked that it was broken up with high energy songs. Bum was on fire by the end (and that was without a band). Glad to hear you're seeing results and your hard work is paying off! 

• @Amy Johnston yes 100 %agree I love the way she has it mapped out this was me this morning after it. 🥵🥵. An excellent burner. 9th class this week I think I'll b resting 2moro 🙄🥵🥵🥵

• @Audrey Browne Wow! You can really tell how hard you worked! Think you definitely deserve the rest today, enjoy! x

• @Audrey Browne Wow Audrey,go you 10 classes!! I was patting myself on the back after doing 6 plus the yoga! 😅 Im studying though and on mid term,doubt ill do as much next week when college is back but we will see. x

• @Ashley Jordan aw Queen I didn't get out as much for my walks this so decided I'd get the steps up with workouts. I take my hat off to u Ashley studying & getting workouts in, 7 workouts at that 💪💪💪💪. U r a true true Queen 👑.  Enjoy what's left of the midterm Ashley. Make sure to take some fun breaks also doll. 💖 💖 💖 

• Woow @Audrey Browne ur flying it!!!!! So happy for you, its bbloody fantastic when u can see a difference in ur body!! I actually think I'm getting an ass also....  its defo looking perkier!!! 😂😂😂🍑🍑🍑🍑

• @Carmel Mulvany whhoooohooo Carmel 🍑 don't lie 🤣🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. Have a great Week 6 doll. 😘 

• @Audrey Browne Thank you! Would love to get away for a few days but unfortunately Ireland is in lockdown AGAIN 😩 I havent had as many walks either due to the weather being horrendous so I will just have to rely on Team Queen to keep me sane 😅 xx