z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Strong with Sinead, where is it? | MaeveMadden

Strong with Sinead, where is it?

• Hi ladies,

Can anyone tell me where yesterdays class with Sinead is saved? 

Was hoping to complete before work this morning but can't find it.

Thanks Ingrid X

• Yes I am disappointed Sweaty 7s are not uploaded, the same issue a few weeks ago. Nothing uploaded in two weeks now.

• @Gráinne Reddan oh Hi Grainne thanks so much for your message.  As I had explained quite a few times on the classes the sweaty 7s downloaded out of sync and that was why it had not been uploaded to the website. It was however saved onto my IG page @maeve_madden and of course there are all the other classes available on the website and previous sweaty 7s there too.  My appologies you must not have been aware of the issue of the Sweaty 7s.  I do try and upload as many of the classes as I can to the website to make sure there is a big variety, in fact we are starting a new strengh training class on Tuesday mornings so im sure you will enjoy this and it will be live on the website. If there is an issue please do not hesitate to contact me on email asap. 

• @Ingrid Greene Hi Ingrid, Sineads class is in the library

• @Ingrid Greene u'll find it under Pilates in the library. 👑

• Thank you ladies, I just completed the class and LOVED it! Can't wait for the next one 😀

• Omg@Ingrid Greene I just completed it too and just LOVED it!!! Was so so gorgeous and challenging at the same time! I love having this mid week in the midst of all the high intensity workouts which I LOVE too, just to take a breather. Honestly I can't believe we are getting yoga and Pilates as part of this subscription. The teachers are so so good and to go to a yoga class on its own is so expensive, so this is just incredible. LOVE TEAM QUEEN!!!