z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Shout out to......... TEAM QUEEN | MaeveMadden

Shout out to......... TEAM QUEEN

• Hey all, just wanted to give a "shout out" to the fantastic background staff working away for Maeve & Team Queen. In any of my dealings with them they have been so helpful and very prompt in answering my queries. @Maeve Madden u've done brilliantly in setting up @queensdontquit website & family. I'm sure all the other Queens wld agree with me when I say we wld've bn lost without u & ur team throughout Lockdown 1.0 & now Lockdown 2.0. So from the bottom of my heart THANK U & UR TEAM SO MUCH. Stay safe Queens 👑 👑 👑 ❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne awh audrey soooooo well said!!!! It's literally amazing and so much going on behind the scenes that we dont see!!! Super proud to be part of team queen and love all the interaction and chats and support!! 👑👑👑

• @Audrey Browne awwww Audrey thank you so so so much, honestly it means so much we start at 7:30 am and keep going until late in the evening pretty much every day but when you do what you love its not really work lol.. Ill let the team all know im sure they will be so pleased