z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Slowly Slowly | MaeveMadden

Slowly Slowly

• Hey Queens this appeared on my FB page this morning & I thought I wld share it with u all. Hopefully it will help anyone feeling a bit deflated at the mo. 

• @Audrey Browne Really needed that today Audrey and I'm sure so many other queens did as well! 🥰 I think with the shorter days and lockdown etc a lot of people might be feeling down and anxious these days but tomorrow is a new day and a new week and we're all here for each other 👑🙌🏻 I genuinely wouldn't have gotten through the summer without team queen and I'm so glad I came across Maeve's Instagram that day in April because I've felt amazing ever since. I looked in the mirror the other day and for the first time I think ever I actually liked what I saw, I wasn't pinpointing things I just felt so grateful for having a body that carries me around all day and feels so strong now thanks to team queen 👑 I'd never felt even an inch of confidence looking at myself before and to be honest gaining confidence and happiness means more to me than any weighing scales or dress size ☺️🙌🏻
    Thanks Audrey for always being so helpful, encouraging and supportive to all the queens ❤️❤️

• @Niamh Byrne oh Niamh such lovely words & I am so so happy for u. U r an absolute trooper my queen & a true inspiration doll. So hardworking at everything u do, ur studying, ur placement & ur workouts. But remember doll this is all u. U've put in the hard work and as I always say "U get out what u put in" queen. U certainly have put in the work. And as queens we have each others backs. When we need lifting up the Queens lift each other up, when we need cheering up, the Queens cheers each other up. 100% Team Queen. So proud to be part of this family. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne awh this is brilliant queen and like @Niamh Byrne  said, I really needed it too!!!! Thanks for thinking of us xxxx