z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Buzzing 👑👑👑🤗🤗🔥🔥🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Buzzing 👑👑👑🤗🤗🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Oh wow NON STOP HIIT  was off the wall this evening Queens. @Maeve Madden What an absolute burner. I am buzzing from it. All of my fav songs together & then my most favourite one ever 😍. Can u guess what it was.???? 👑👑👑👑. Go do the class if u didn't make the live. U will not regret it Queens 👑 👑 👑 ❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne ah Audrey, I am buzzing also, what a fab class.  I had so much more energy this evening doing the class than usual.  Delighted with myself.  Hero is just the best workout of them all

• Can't wait to do it tomorrow morning!!! My week is a bit different than yours but keep doing it!!! Because queens don't quit! Having the library and do the workouts anytime we want is just a luxury for us! 
    Missing the live and chatting!!! 

Have a fab night queens!!! 

• @Maeve Madden oh Queen Im hyper I was so excited to do it this evening knowing I had got so much done & cldnt wait for it to start. It wax absolutely off the wall. It really was. Can't say enough about it. 😍AND YES HERO 😍😍😍😍 Im so hyper now my boys r just looking at me with their mouths hanging open 😂😂😂😂. Thank you so much Maeve. Have a great evening. 👑 👑 👑 

• @Valeria Lorgio oh u will so enjoy it I promise u. From start to finish🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Take care Queen 👑 👑👑❤️ ❤️❤️ 

• It was great!!! My first live ever 😍 great Tuesday class is moving so those of us across the pond can do it.

Random one, my audio wouldn't work on the live. I had to work out with my AirPods in. Is there a trick to connecting the audio? Hopefully, it was just my mac having a meltdown, I was raging I missed out on Shania! 

Oh & @Audrey Browne Hero was 🔥 Everytime this song comes on, I think of you, the countdown to get those knees on time 😂

• @Pam Curry 🤣🤣🤣🤣 321😂😂 I love love love Hero 🥰. What a burner. Oh wow so delighted that u got ur live Pam. Its a gd time too isn't it!. Aww I'm going mad over the audio for u. I've never used a mac so I wldnt b able to tell u why that happened. But check ur settings u may have it switched to Bluetooth mode or muted. Hopefully u'll get is sorted 🙏🙏🙏😁👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Awh queens just completed it and loved the evening time!!!!! It was soooooo good!!!! @Audrey Browne HERO is the ultimate, I always try so hard to give everything when that comes on!!!! Buzzing xxxx

• @Audrey Browne Absolutely lovedddd HIIT at the later time!! As @Maeve Madden says, so much more energy doing it in the evening actually, felt like i bossed it, especially finishing on the legendary hero! Still can't get that fast feet mastered though 😂 😂

Also love love thr new pump it up routine with the boxer punches, so fun!! Abs are killing now after this mornings abs and sweaty sevens at lunch, and then this tonight, feel amazing!!❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Had a really full on day today and was feeling mentally exhausted and wasn't going to do the workout but saw your post Audrey and decided to do it. Just completed it now (10.30pm - sorry neighbours!). So glad I did it but I ate a lot of chocolate beforehand so the most fire was coming from my heartburn 😂 So hard to get through but glad I made it. Definitely going to save it and repeat another day when I'm feeling 100% as it was a great track list and the abs routine was probably one of my favourites so far - those plank saws! 

• @Carmel Mulvany whooohooo another Buzzing Queen I love it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Danielle McKay whohoo girl u got a lot in today Queen. Ur abs r defo on fire for sure. I absolutely love the Plank Saw u can really feel it on ur abs can't u! I agree with u I had a lot more energy this evening but I will admit I was afraid that I wld b too lazy to do the class by the time 6pm came around but I needn't have worried. I was bouncing for hrs after. Oh yes love pump it up. Lol we r easily pleased. 🤣🤣🤣. Keep rocking the workouts Queen 💪💪💪💪👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Amy Johnston Yessss girl I love it. Well done u for doing it even if it was 10.30 😅, As Maeve said "Never regret doing a workout".  Oh no nothing worse heartburn I hate it. I always struggle to get rid of it. But at least u've worked off all the choc 🤣. The ab section was fantastic I love it & the plank saw I know Im talking about it a lot but I really do rate that as an excellent exercise. I'm like u ill defo do that workout again & again 🙌🙌🙌🙌. Amy acing ur journey girl #QueenPower. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne@Carmel Mulvany@Amy Johnston@Danielle McKay so proud of you girls for doing the Tuesday HIIT!! 😅😅 I have had the most awful awful week so far- ended up working way too late and missed my favorite Monday and Tuesday workouts! Did the 10 minute Ab hit and 20 minute IG cardio!! 🥳🥳🥰😍🥰 those plank saws!!! Oewwwww!!!!!!!! Abs on fire!!! Will catch up tomorrow!!! 

• @Julia Knudsen awww gutted that ur week isn't going as u wldve liked. I'm hoping it didn't stress u out too much doll. Well done for u for sticking to ur Queen journey & getting in some workouts. Remember the workouts are there in the library waiting for u, they're going nowhere. When u're ready enjoy them Queen. Please please please Julia if at all possible when ur work day is not going well for u, take a time out if u can just for 5 mins. A bathroom break, go get a glass of water or do something that will take u away from what is upsetting u. Take it from someone who knows how much a bad work day can bring u down. Stay strong Queen. 👑 We r all here for u at the end of the day. #queenssupportqueens 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️