z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

That 21 min non stop cardio 😳 | MaeveMadden

That 21 min non stop cardio 😳

• yYou know its serious when you have to use that saying "jeysus the sweats blindin me" 😂 

Fab workout! Thanks Maeve... made my hump day sooo much better 😁 xx

• @Laurelle Campbell aw queen the sweat in the eyes sting soo bad sometimes 😂 I always have to have a towel handy or else I do be slipping and sliding all over the place half way through the workout!! Looking fabulous queen x

• Queens is there ever a day we wont sweat buckets,  the washing machine is flat to the mat here!!!!! Such a great workout and I'm just loving the new pump it up routine! 💪💪💪

• @Laurelle Campbell Hahaha true story!! These 20 minutes sessions are killer 🔥 The sting if you have any cream on your face is next level lol 

• @Niamh Byrne  Good idea! Ahh thank you ❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany  haha true! omg yes same... loving that routine. 'Absaloutly Everybody' just kills me... see that hold and then the pulse... ARGH .. still havent been able to master the hold and pulse without a rest.. but I will get there :) x

• @Pam Curry oh god yes!! learnt from my mistakes at the start and do the make up removal before hand as I was like the exorcist a few times 😂 x

• @Laurelle Campbell it makes me feel sick too, love it but soooooo spicy!!!! 

• @Laurelle Campbell The sweat is unreal with the workouts!! 😂🤣😂😂

• @Carmel Mulvany I'm glad I'm not the only one!! 😂🤣😂 I felt like I had 10 children with the constant loads of washing on!