z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Maeve Madden method works. 👑👑👑🤗🤗🤗 | MaeveMadden

Maeve Madden method works. 👑👑👑🤗🤗🤗

• Hiya Queens just wanted to share something with u all. As u know I've bn doing Maeves workouts from the very start & have loved every bit of it. 😍 😍. Like a lot of people I wld have had some ups & downs over the years but I always had the gym as my go to, to get me out of my downs. So when lockdown came in March I knew I had to get some routine sorted fast & along came Maeve. Heavenly sent tbh. That was my routine sorted, little did I know she wld help sort a lot more, my humour, my confidence again in myself & the belief that when u get knocked down u get back up & go at it again stronger. 8 months later the old but more improved Me is back. A ME that I can love again & trust in again. A ME that will no longer doubt herself but believe in. So here's a pic I want to share. Now don't laugh as I was just getting back to painting after this mornings 2 workouts so I look like a HOT MESS but I'm good with that. In this pic the gym pants I've worn since March. As u can see they no longer fit but come in handy for paintng now 😂.  Now I'm not looking for Ooh' & Aah's or anything like that but just to remind u that nothing happens overnight. That my journey wasnt 2 or 3 weeks it was longer but oh what a journey. And so well worth the time & hard work I put in along with the help & motivation of Maeve & u Queens I am now at a place with my mind and body that I truly truly love. Thank u all. 💕💕💕💕So don't give up Queens stick with it it will come, it will happen. #queensdontquit 👑 👑 👑 ❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne oh Audrey this is amazing i love it!!! You are so dedicated and a total warrior!! You bring so much to team queen too, cheering all of the rest of us on while giving all the workouts your absolute all. You should be so proud of your journey, we have all come a long way and i know i speak for other as well as just me but seeing your motivational messages come through on the lives really cheers me up and keeps me going strong so thank you 💕💕 

• @Audrey Browne This is incredible Audrey! You truly are a Queen! Your commitment and dedication to joining in every day is amazing. You're like the cheerleader we all need to stay motivated. You always have such a positive and uplifting outlook and I know that Maeve herself will really appreciate everything you have done to keep us all going. Truly shows what a positive impact Team Queen can have both physically and mentally. 

• @Danielle McKay  😭 oh Queen u have me in tears honestly that is so beautiful of u 2 say & my journey was made all the better because of all of u. I love how we hold each other up. Danielle thank u so much for ur very kind words. I wasn't looking for praise or anything just wanted to show how time & patience pays off when u have the right people around u, without ur high spirits & motivation I wldve bn lost, if I didnt have all of u beautiful Queens. Keep knocking it out of the park doll 🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️#queenteamforever. 

• @Amy Johnston 😭oh wow I'm speechless Amy. Thank u so much, I truly truly appreciate your beautiful & kind words. I honestly just wanted to show u all where I was & that it is all down to Queen team support & motivation. Because that is what we get from eachother here. I love the bones of u all. Lol havent met any of u yet but it feels pike we've all known eachother forever. Thank u a again Amy & Queen u're acing it girl loving ur strength and commitment 🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne well every single word of it is true!! I know you weren't looking for it but you deserve all the praise in the world! You are all our little pocket motivator on here honestly haha! Let's keep working hard through the rest of this challenge and keep smashing it 👑x

• @Danielle McKay here I go again 😭. Luvs u lots jelly tots 🥰

• @Audrey Browne OH MY LORD.... this has made me so happy!!!! You are absolutely killing it queen and what a toned, ripped body...... like seriously.... you should be so proud!! Like you this journey is unlike anything I've ever done b4. It's been a huge part of our lives since March and each wk it just gets better and better. For me, chatting to you and all the other queens, has been so so inspiring and helpful!!! You are the sweetest and most caring person, always there to help anyone and keeping us focused while always staying positive. I'm blessed to be part of this!!!! We all have such a great bond!!! So well done queen and keep on queening.xxxxx

• @Carmel Mulvany here I go again 😭. Thank u Queen love u doll. What a journey we're on & u know what Carmel! It will keep getting better & better for us. Because we're Queens & we so deserve this. So make sure ur Crown is always on doll. We have each others backs, we raise & hold, each other up, true Queens to the end. As I said before I feel like I've known u all, all my life. We have such a great support network here. Keep doing what u r doing Carmel because u r smashing it, in everything. 💕👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• WOW!!! a queen - amazing results x

• @Audrey Browne 😘😘😘😘

• @Audrey Browne Wow! Well done you! So great to see the growth in your confidence too.  I always smile when Maeve says "Hi Audrey" at the start of every class.. you must have the best attendance!!

• @Audrey Browne Aw Audrey you look fabulous! I think confidence is the biggest gain I've had from team queen too 😊 You should be so unbelievably proud of yourself for sticking with it, we all should! Like you I had so many ups and downs before but I think I waas never doing exercise for the right reasons, I was solely doing it to lose weight and it never worked, now I do the team queen workouts because I genuinely love them and I'm doing it to put myself in a good mood and to feel strong, happy and healthy 🙌❤️ You look so strong and I wish I had you're motivation to do all the workouts you manage to do, you deserve to feel fablous because that is what you are 💪 You are so so supportive to everyone on here and honestly I don't think team queen would be the same without you! Whenever anyone has a problem on here you're always the first person to offer a helping hand and thats a trait to be massively proud of also. I think we would be lost without you Audrey, thank you for always looking after us x

• @Audrey Browne Honestly, youv'e just been amazing in every sense since starting this journey. How lovely would it be if we could actually meet in person once all of this madness is over! Would be so good to do a live workout in person and go for food/drinks afterwards (obviously showering in between as I don't think anywhere would let us in with the sweat! 😂). Until then it's good we all have each other virtually through these workouts and forum. 

• @Niamh Burke thanks Queen very much appreciated doll. 🤣🤣🤣Lol my friend says the same when she does the insta lives with Maeve. She starts laughing when she heads my name she calls me an "awful crawler" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 

• @Niamh Byrne Omg I'm in tears again thanks so much Queen for ur lovely words. They really do mean so much. 🥰🥰🥰. I was like u Niamh, b4 lock down doing workouts to lose weight & not really enjoying it & getting no where & then boom Maeve & the Queens come along. It waa a whole new ball game. Fun, laughter & chat with a workout also. What more can we ask for. We're all in it together doll. So proud of u Niamh for all ur hard work, with studying, placement & getting ur workouts in. U're wonder woman girl 🦸‍♀️. Keep up all the fantastic work u r doing Niamh u're an absolute star 🌟. Luvs u lots jelly tots 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Jessica Shields-Scott thanks so much Queen 🥰🥰🥰

• @Amy Johnston wldnt that be fantastic for us all to meet up. It wld be a great craic. We wld b too busy catching up to do any workouts 🤣🤣🤣. Omg it wld be mad. Wld love that so much. A Queensdontquit seminar 😲😍😍😍. Loads of Prosexy. Amy that is something to aim for. 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞. 🥰🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne oh I am so proud and delighted for you !!! You are so inspirational, determined and a true Queen 👑 I too have ups and downs and I feel like only now I'm really dragging myself out of it..... but seeing this has inspired me a little bit more to keep going ❤️ 

• Queen @Audrey Browne this is freaking amazing!! You are with me on every workout whether you know it or not. You are an inspiration for the rest of us to stay motivated and keep going 😘

• 1 / 2