z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Auckland Marathon 11K! | MaeveMadden

Auckland Marathon 11K!

• Still shocked to say that I reached my goal of running the 11k route for the Auckland Marathon in aid of spinal research! Even more shocked to say that I actually enjoyed it 😂 as someone who has never been a runner, or even thought they could be considered as one, really happy I stuck to it and made it through with a time of 1hr8mins!

Gutted I wasn't able to do any workouts for the Christmas challenge for about a week after due to some hip issues, but back on the venga bus now and going strong 💪

During the run I made sure to have a playlist going of all my fave songs from the workouts to keep me going 🏃‍♀️ and I wouldn't have been able to do it without the support from fellow Queens here on my post a while back and all the sweaty workouts from Maeve getting me race ready!

Thank you everyone and thank you @Maeve Madden ! Xxxxx Please enjoy my sweaty post run selfie 😂

• @Elle Kershaw Jervis Well done u Queen. Congrats on a fabulous time & an absolute amazing achievement. So proud of u Elle. Whooohoo. #queensdontquit 👑 👑 👑 ❤️❤️❤️

• This is sooooo fantastic, absolutley thrilled for you wooohoooooo.  What an incredible achievement, Queening all the way.  Well we are delighted to have you back, your smile says it all 

• @Elle Kershaw Jervis Congratulations!! This is amazing, bet you feel so good now that you've done it