z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Hopefully making a comeback! | MaeveMadden

Hopefully making a comeback!

• Hi Queens, 

Today was my first day back after just a little over 3 weeks off, due to a proceedure on my face. Wasn't allowed to sweat and I have always sweat the most I have ever sweat during these work outs! It's brilliant! I did the Combat Queens work out from Tuesday and I have to say I absolutley loved it! It definitely is one of my faves. I struggled today and feel a bit defeated but hopfully as I continue to do these I will get back to where I was! Definitely feel better for it though! 

Super excited about the bands! Anyone know if they ship to America (I'm in LA)? and if not how long they take for delivery in the UK? 

Anyways! Loving the workouts and looking forward to getting back into them! Warm wishes and stay safe and healthy everyone! 💕

• @Charlotte Godfrey so sorry to hear u weren't well. I hope u r on a good road to recovery Queen. Omg Combat Queens what an absolute burner. I love it. U will have good & bad days but don't stress over the bad ones. Why not try some of the yoga classes doll they r fantastic. Very soothing & toning at the same time. Pls take care of urself Charlotte & ull b back on that Venga Bus properly in no time. Love & hugs to u. 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Thank you! I love how supportive you are of everyone and I hope that you are doing well! Definitely will have a go at the yoga classes. They look wonderful and calming! ❤️

• @Charlotte Godfrey Hi gorgeous girl, so happy you are back.  Would reccomend just to ease yourself in, why not try one cardio style class, one strength and then a mobility class like barre ballet or yoga for the next two weeks & then build from there.  

The bands do shit internationally yes, woohooo but take a bit longer I would say probably a week.  Ireland is taking two weeks due to the postal issues they are having. Uk is no more than a few days, some people even received theirs next day 

• @Maeve Madden oh yay! I will definitely be ordering them! 
    Yes, I am excited to try the barre class and starting of a few at a time would be good. I'm so sore from the combat class, but it was brilliant and I'm looking forward to building my strength back up! You are an inspiration and love the classes so much! Happy to be back! 💕💕

• @Charlotte Godfrey well done queen and welcome back!!!!! You started with a goodie! This wk will be even better xxx