z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Muscles and selfie | MaeveMadden

Muscles and selfie

• My abs are killing me from last week's lean legs! Also, I have never posted a selfie of myself and I am super self conscious about doing that to compare from beginning of challenge till the end. Advice/suggestions welcome!!❤️

• @Sarah H. Smith Heya Queen wasn't it a killer. 😵😵😵. With regard to posting a selfie, oh Sarah please know that it is not compulsory to do so. Not everyone does it. What some Queens do is take selfie for themselves in order to see a comparison, but that wld be completely ur own thing doll. Remember Queen one of our golden rules is to not compare urself to anyone else. This is all about u. Enjoy ur journey Sarah. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Thank you so much!! I don't mind taking the selfie, but I don't have the confidence to post it online to show the difference. I would be willing to post it here, but not on social media. I lost a lot of weight over a year ago, and I am still dealing with negative views on my body. 

• @Sarah H. Smith Firstly Queen u r beautiful & that is all that matters Secondly ignore any negative comments as they are of no importance to u. U r on a fantastic journey so be proud of how far u have come, be very proud. This is ur story do not let anyone take that away from u. U have a team of Queens here with u every step of the way & we r excited to share ur journey with u. And honestly doll it's not neccessary to post on social media, that is totally not a Queen requirement. Should u ever need to talk anytime Sarah I am here as r the other Queens, always. We all have so much in common. Chin up, big smile, straighten your crown & strut ur stuff doll 🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• You are so sweet!!! Making me cry!!! My self confidence is an ongoing journey for me! I am seeing myself becoming stronger and my muscles becoming more defined, so I am trying to focus on that, and not look at what doesn't make me happy. I am so glad and grateful to be a part of Team Queen. I haven't been as active on the Forum, but am truly experiencing the love and support that this community gives!!! I will straighten my crown and strut away!! Thank you so much for all the love and support!!! 😀😘❤️❤️❤️👑👑👑

• @Sarah H. Smith My gorgeous Queen, yes you do NOT need to take a selfie at all for us, if you wanna send one privately thats no probelm you can send it to me and I will be so proud.  There is 0 pressure for anyone on here.  We are all Queens, we do not compare, we are just here to focus on being the best versions of ourselves, focusing on health, movement, loving our bodies, building confidence and being happy..  You have an amazing network here of likeminded women, including myself.  I tell you tomorrow I have a photoshoot and I am very anxious, I seem to be fine taking selfie, but the thought of a photoshoot brings me back to my model days hwen I was so unhappy.  I gotta fight that fear and push forward. Will be my first shoot in 2 years ugh but I know I got you girls supporting me and we support eachother 

• @Sarah H. Smith we r with u 100% Queen Sarah. 💕💕💕💕👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Maeve Madden Thank you so much Queen Maeve!! I will send you a selfie at end of the challenge. ❤️ I have spent so much of my life comparing and being compared, even by my father, so it has been really hard to love my body as is no matter what. Thank you for sharing your story and being so real about everything! I just did Sweaty 7's from the 25th of November, and really appreciated when you said that we don't use the word fat, but instead use the wrong strong! Much love to you and all the queens!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️👑👑👑👑

• @Audrey Browne Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️👑👑👑👑