z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Out of my rut!! | MaeveMadden

Out of my rut!!

• Hi queens,

I posted last week about struggling and weighing myself and not seeing progress.

Well the scales just went in the bin!! I started back running seriously (with the promise of a coffee at the end keeping me going!!) and i also have been trying to do a workout after my morning run. I did not expect my mindset to change and usually by now I would have thrown in the towel- especially as I am sore and tired today, but all the love and support from other queens has kept me going. I write this sitting in my small flat surrounded by boxes as I am making the move from the UK back to Ireland, but this is keeping me stress free and calm!!!

I just want to say a big massive thank you from the bottom of my heart!! 😘

emma xxx

• @Emma O Leary 💕💕💕💕💕Go Queen Emma. Dead chuffed for u girl. Well done. Safe journey back to Ireland 🇮🇪 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Delighted to hear that Emma!!!!! Mindset is everything, and the support here really helps so much. I'm avoiding the progress pics, and I just am trying to be so happy to know I'm fit and strong and it doesn't matter what the scale or mirror might say, and I just love the workouts so much that I'm always beaming by the end (especially after Combat Queens, so empowering!!!) 

Best of luck with the move and safe trip home!!!

• You go girl! Hope the big move goes ok! Xx

• @Emma O Leary so glad to hear Emma, its such a good feeling when that happens. So proud of you for hanging in there and not giving up!!! All the best for the move, how exciting!xo

• @Emma O Leary Oh that is great news! Well done you 👏 👑Hope the move back home goes well 💗

• @Emma O Leary woohooo keep that scales in the bin, best place for it!!!! Huge congrats, you are doing brilliantly and best of luck coming home to Ireland!!!!! X