z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Tips to not fall off the benga bus | MaeveMadden

Tips to not fall off the benga bus

• Hi Queens if anybody has any advice on how to keep working out and eat a balanced diet I would really appreciate it. I would do 4/5 of the workouts a week and eat a balanced diet and feel great and I would begin seeing some great results. Then everything changes all of a sudden and I do maybe 1 workout a week and my diet is all over the place. I don't really know what to do to get where I want to be ,it's not that I'm unhappy with myself but I'd like to feel and be more comfortable and confident with my body. I tried keeping a food diary but I didn't like counting calories so I'm not sure what else to do, so please offer any advice you have, thanks xx❤️ 

• @Natasha Kearney Heya Queen we've all bn there. It's very hard to maintain dietary routines. OK so Natasha a few questions for u! 1st when u fall off plan for both workout & diet would it b around ur time of month? As this can big a huge cause of what's happening to u. If it is I would mark ur cycle on a calender so that u will be ahead of the game for the next month regarding ur cycle, workouts & diet. If its not then it could b a case that u are tired. When we're tired we lack the energy or inclination to do anything leading us in consoling ourselves with rubbish food. Secondly do u do a meal plan for the week ahead.? If not I highly recommend it as it helps u to be more organised & actually helps u to stick to plan. A lot of us Queens would have meal planning as one of our weekly goals. From the start Maeve recommended we do a goal plan to help us to get to where we want to be. Honestly this has helped me greatly. Also Natasha I know that u will know this already but make sure that u have plenty of protein, iron & vitamins in ur meal as this is required when u do I a lot of workouts like urself.  I hope that some of this helps u Queen 👑. Keep at it Natasha u're killing it doll 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne thanks so much Audrey, to answer the questions 1.)Luckily my time of the month doesn't affect me like that so I can rule it out. I think you're right about it being that I'm tired so I'll definitely work on having a better sleeping schedule! 
    2.)No I don't meal plan but I'll give it a go too and it'll probably help while doing the grocery shopping too😂. I think meal planning sounds like a good short term goal to keep me focused from week to week
    Thank you so much for all the advice Audrey it's really helpful and I can't wait to put it into practice!! Hopefully I can share some progress pictures in a few months .Thanks again you're the best queen ever !!❤️❤️

• @Natasha Kearney u're quite welcome doll. U've got this Natasha, knocking it out of the park as usual. Don't forget ur water intake also. I know what u mean about shopping, happened to me last night went shopping on an empty stomach & ended up in KFC 🙄🙄. I should know better 😂😂😂but it was gorgeous though 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Can't wait to hear about ur progress Queen. Very excited for u Queen 🤗 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Natasha Kearney Queen don't be hard on yourself, we have all been there and especially during lock down and working from home - the treat cupboard is very tempting!! When you fall off the wagon, acknowledge it and set aside some goals. I agree meal planning is the best 😁 A structured daily routine also helps!!

• @Audrey Browne oh my goodness yes shopping while hungry never ends good😂😂 You've really given me a big push in motivating myself now I know why everybody loves you so much!!😂❤️Keep up the good work yourself too and thanks so much again 👑👑👑❤️❤️

• @Julia Knudsen Thanks so much queen, yes I agree the treats cupboard has been more tempting than ever this year😂. I will try acknowledging and accepting when I fall off the bandwagon thank you this is such good advice and I can't wait to put it into good practice!! Thanks again I really love the community Maeve has made for us ❤️❤️

• @Natasha Kearney it's normal to fall off the wagon, how else will we learn and succeed 💗💗 you are so very welcome Queen!! I know , it's an amazing community with lovely ladies who will always support you xx

• @Natasha Kearney 🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️